Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help and advice on inducing lactation

(13-03-2020, 10:34 AM)tvangela53 Wrote:  
(14-05-2017, 07:41 PM)JennaFae Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 08:59 AM)tvangela53 Wrote:  Hi all.  Some advice from you lovely people would be much appreciated.
I am a 60r old  male  on hormones to develop my breasts.  I was taking Premarin for 14 months but moved to Estrofem (2mg) daily I now have  a 38b/c fairly pert pair.  I intend to continue and am trying do d/dd+
I love the feel and femininity of them and if I were younger I would try to go through full transition. 
I  have been on a strict diet since 1st Jan and have lost 56lbs.  Luckily my boobs have not been affected.
I am now moving up a gear and am going to try to lactate,  I have ordered Motilium from the US and massage my breasts with Progesterone Cream   I also use a breast pump my nipples and areola seem to be increasing in size.

My questions are….
1)      Is there anything else I can do to increase the chances of Lactation? 
2)      Is there anywhere I can get progesterone other than as a cream as the creams are very weak in strength.  Brand names appreciated

Finally,  can anyone please tell me how to add  more than 1 photo to my post? 

I will try to keep everyone updated with photos etc  (if I can manage to load them)
Thank you…

Wow Angela, very nice breasts!  Is that only from hormones or did you use another method beforehand?  Cheers!

Jenna

Hi Jenna  For me all the "Witch Doctor" Herbs PM / DO Fenugreek etc did nothing  the great thisng about hormaones is that after about 6 months  you body adapts and enter the "aromatase" stage and actually converts Testosterone into Estrogen  so they carry on growing   Now I  am using Domperidone the milk is flowing freely and I can actually squirt milk!

You are very lucky tvangela53 to have milk. What hormone therapy did you take? And how much milk do you produce?

To get surges of milk, take estradiol (preferably estriol) and progesterone for 6 months. And when you suddenly stop these hormones, it promotes milk surges like a woman who has just given birth. At home, it did not work. Disappointing...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon