Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

(26-11-2017, 11:42 AM)Hello Joshua,I read all your posts, very interesting. Im on the same track and decidet to start with the same, only pm and PC cream. Sorr for my bad english, Im not a native speaker.regardsmr Joshua Wrote:  
(26-11-2017, 10:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes I like bras some days not others

I have mine hand made so they fit except I keep growing out of them

The wife is soooooooo jealous of my velvet one , but have bought her one for Xmas

Julie 
X
Thats interesting.

Yes, custom made stuff seems to be the go. I'm sure that will be a nice surprise for her!
Kudos to that.  Smile

I think my first realisation that my chest might be noticeable now just hit me, after my dad noticed my chest and than asked if i was growing tits and playfully slapped my chest. Of course i'm going to decline and say no.......ha ha.  Blush Probably because i had a white singlet on that was fairly tight. Pretty embarrassing to happen at home, but oh well. i guess i have to be more careful now.  Wink

(06-12-2017, 08:14 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  
(26-11-2017, 11:42 AM)Hello Joshua,I read all your posts, very interesting. Im on the same track and decidet to start with the same, only pm and PC cream. Sorr for my bad english, Im not a native speaker.regardsmr  Joshua Wrote:  
(26-11-2017, 10:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes I like bras some days not others

I have mine hand made so they fit except I keep growing out of them

The wife is soooooooo jealous of my velvet one , but have bought her one for Xmas

Julie 
X
Thats interesting.

Yes, custom made stuff seems to be the go. I'm sure that will be a nice surprise for her!
Kudos to that.  Smile

I think my first realisation that my chest might be noticeable now just hit me, after my dad noticed my chest and than asked if i was growing tits and playfully slapped my chest. Of course i'm going to decline and say no.......ha ha.  Blush Probably because i had a white singlet on that was fairly tight. Pretty embarrassing to happen at home, but oh well. i guess i have to be more careful now.  Wink
Hello Reloadme.

I appreciate what you said.  Smile  Honestly, i know lots of other people have started their own journeys or adventures for their own personal reasons; And the fact that they have probably also inspired other people who dwell on the idea or that it has given them the courage to try this or become who they want to be. I like to think that posting updates about my own little story helps people as well. Part of me is doing this whole journey for sexual purposes and the other part is to try something new and exciting; And oh boy has this been exciting!  Tongue But yeah, i really like that you, as well as other people are actually interested in what i'm doing personally. So thanks guys.  Smile 

Not sure if anyone else is the same, but, i seriously can't stop rubbing and touching my breasts, they feel absolutely amazing...... Blush Its actually addicting to touch them! Feeling how big the breast buds are behind your nipples and that tender soft breast tissue....They feel so good. Hahaha  Big Grin I'll send some more update pictures in a little while, i like to update monthly but we will see.

Hi Joshua!

It's been so awesome that you've posted this progress! I am in the same boat as you, not looking to transition but just looking to grow. Getting to see an over time account has been AMAZING and super encouraging. 

A couple of questions:

When you took the month break did you get your libido back? Did your sperm return to normal? 

Since starting PM and your regime have you noticed some other changes? Facial hair growth, muscle growth, etc?

Would you be able to list your dose, and products from start till now? IE what you took, for what period, and when you changed things up?

Thanks so much!

Nasi~

(11-12-2017, 12:03 AM)Nasi Wrote:  Hi Joshua!

It's been so awesome that you've posted this progress! I am in the same boat as you, not looking to transition but just looking to grow. Getting to see an over time account has been AMAZING and super encouraging. 

A couple of questions:

When you took the month break did you get your libido back? Did your sperm return to normal? 

Since starting PM and your regime have you noticed some other changes? Facial hair growth, muscle growth, etc?

Would you be able to list your dose, and products from start till now? IE what you took, for what period, and when you changed things up?

Thanks so much!

Nasi~
Hello Nasi.

That's really nice to hear, and i appreciate what you said. I would be more than happy to answer your questions!  Smile 

The answer to your first question is yes. While i was on that break, it took roughly 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get my morning erections back; And by the end of the month my sperm did return back to been white rather than clear. My libido also returned in full force about the same time i got my morning erections back. I've always had a really high sex drive, so i guess that helped as well. So yes taking a one month break really helps your body recover and sort its self out.

Question number two is also a yes. I have noticed quite a few changes. The first was that i gained 5 kilograms; i haven't really gained any more weight since than, but it was very spontaneous. I also noticed that i got tired quicker than usual, i'm gonna take a guess and say that its because of all the hormones running rampant in my body, so its working flat out to create some sort of balance. I also notice that on occasion i have moments of weakness and certain things i would have no trouble lifting, suddenly become to heavy to lift. My body hair is no where near as thick as it was before, some of it has disappeared, not a lot but some. Mainly just my facial hair which isn't as thick and also takes a lot longer to grow back after i shave. My head hair grows a lot faster than it did before and also its much thicker. My finger nails and toe nails also grow ten times faster than they did before. I've also noticed that my skin is a lot softer in places, on my breasts especially and my inner thighs. I think my butt has also grown out just a fraction, there is a lot more to grab than usual. I think that's about it!  Big Grin

As for my doses?

I first bought some PM from a website called PURAFEM. 

I started on the 10th of May 2017.

For my first 2 weeks, i was on 1400mg, which was 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.

I than bumped that up to 2100mg for the next 2 weeks after that, which was 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night; which than my PURAFEM supply ran out.  

I than ordered and started on AINTEROL which arrived 6 days after i ran out, so i had a 6 day break off pm.

I than started taking 2500mg everyday until the 7th of August 2017, when i took a one week break and started again on the 14th of August. I took 2 pills in the morning and 3 at night.

Soon after i continued taking 2500mg of PM as well as adding progesterone cream to my mix which i apply 3 days a week, usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; And at night time.

I continued with this until the 25th of september 2017 when i started my one month break. I than started once again on the 24th of october 2017. I continued with my same progesterone cream routine 3 days a week but i changed my PM dosage down to 1500mg for like 2 weeks before bringing it back to 2000mg. Not quite as high as before, but results are coming much faster now since my one month break and it only took 3 weeks of taking PM again for my breasts to be sore and for me to feel my growing breast buds once again.

And that's about it, i'm still on the same dosage as of right now. Oh and before i forget i want to say; PURAFEMS pills are slightly smaller in size and mg compared to AINTEROLS pills. PURAFEM pills are 350mg and AINTEROLS pills are 500mg. I honestly can't say which is better, but they both work. Only difference is AINTEROL pill bottles last about 1 month, PURAFEM you would be lucky to make it last 2 weeks, like i was. Also PURAFEM is a bit more expensive than AINTEROL. But like i said, i tested the waters a bit and they both work, at the end of the day its up to you which one you prefer, just my personal experience.

I also want to note that i did not feel sick at all taking the high doses i did, i felt comfortable because my body felt okay, but for any reason you get sick or anything, just take it easy or really slow or just take breaks.

Hope this helps!  Wink

Hello Joshua,

Thank you so much for your support.

What are the first signs for you so that you saw, hey it really works?
Do you had pain in the breast/nipples?

(11-12-2017, 03:15 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hello Joshua,

Hello Reloadme.

Your welcome, i'm glad i can be of help.  Smile 

The first signs i noticed when i was on PM, was that it took about 4 weeks to really notice something happening to me. I didn't notice huge changes on the outside at first, but the first thing i noticed, was that when i felt under my nipple on my left breast; I had a round lump that started off small. At which time my left breast started to become very tender and my nipple became super sensitive, bumping it was out of the question. They really do become that sensitive!  Wink It wasn't until 3 or so weeks after that; that my right breast had begun to develop a lump under the nipple as well. I later realised that i was developing breast buds.

Up until now, my breast buds are almost the size of twenty cent pieces Australian, they have grown tremendously. And along with them growing, my areolas also have grown quite large and round in size. They now form a sort of disc under both my nipples when i feel around. 

But to shorten what i said. I only noticed a couple things when first starting, some mild mood swings, breast budding and also a little harder to maintain erections than normal.

Feel free to ask anymore questions.  Big Grin

Oh and one last thing, i realised i forgot to mention in my last post that i also used Pueraria Mirifica breast cream and breast spray from both PURAFEM and AINTEROL combined with my pills. The pills work a lot better with the cream or the spray. I also massaged them onto my chest for between 5 - 10 minutes.  Tongue

(11-12-2017, 10:54 PM)Joshua Wrote:  

Hello Reloadme.

The first signs i noticed when i was on PM, was that it took about 4 weeks to really notice something happening to me. I didn't notice huge changes on the outside at first, but the first thing i noticed, was that when i felt under my nipple on my left breast; I had a round lump that started off small. At which time my left breast started to become very tender and my nipple became super sensitive, bumping it was out of the question. They really do become that sensitive!  Wink It wasn't until 3 or so weeks after that; that my right breast had begun to develop a lump under the nipple as well. I later realised that i was developing breast buds.

Up until now, my breast buds are almost the size of twenty cent pieces Australian, they have grown tremendously. And along with them growing, my areolas also have grown quite large and round in size. They now form a sort of disc under both my nipples when i feel around. 

But to shorten what i said. I only noticed a couple things when first starting, some mild mood swings, breast budding and also a little harder to maintain erections than normal.

Oh and one last thing, i realised i forgot to mention in my last post that i also used Pueraria Mirifica breast cream and breast spray from both PURAFEM and AINTEROL combined with my pills. The pills work a lot better with the cream or the spray. I also massaged them onto my chest for between 5 - 10 minutes.  Tongue

Hello Joshua,

one of the best informations that I read here.

I actually take 2000mg pm, splitt over the day, ca every 3-4 hours. I will not excess this dosage. I also ordered pc and pm cream. The pm cream also from purafem.

In the summer I had a 4 weeks test with pm, but it was a to short time. Now I will see how far I can get with the pm. I read here so often how adictive and impressing the start of growth is. And how good it feels. 
And I wish I can manage it a bit like you, with stops and breaks. You say you recover with a break and the new startnwas much faster? Its amazing. I always loved the feeling with nipples and I hope I can get the same sensitivy as a woman.

Do you have problems with sleeping because of the nipple/breast pain?

sorry for my bad english, Im not a native speaker.

(12-12-2017, 08:33 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  

Hello Reloadme.

Hello Joshua,

I actually take 2000mg pm, splitt over the day, ca every 3-4 hours. I will not excess this dosage. I also ordered pc and pm cream. The pm cream also from purafem.

In the summer I had a 4 weeks test with pm, but it was a to short time. Now I will see how far I can get with the pm. I read here so often how adictive and impressing the start of growth is. And how good it feels. 
And I wish I can manage it a bit like you, with stops and breaks. You say you recover with a break and the new startnwas much faster? Its amazing. I always loved the feeling with nipples and I hope I can get the same sensitivy as a woman.

Hello Reloadme.

That's seems like a fairly solid regime you have got going for yourself. I wish you luck!

Yes with out a doubt, PM is quite addictive.  Wink  Once you start seeing things happen to you and feeling them, is a high on its own. I became sort of giddy myself, purely because i couldn't believe that i was actually developing female breasts and that the sensitivity i was feeling was similar to what women go through during puberty.  Big Grin Now my chest has a little bounce to it and i definitely feel when my chest is moving up and down.  Blush And yes, after i took that one month break from taking PM for 4 months, in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks my breasts had already become sensitive again. So yeah it seems like it works faster once your body has gotten use to it and than you take a break and restart.

As to problems sleeping? No, not at all, its only when i push on my nipples that i feel an intense pain from touching my breast bud; or if by 'accident' my nipple comes in contact with an object. I learnt pretty quick that you should basically not allow anything to come in contact with your nipples, way way to sensitive. I had no idea breast buds were that sensitive. Due to this, i can't sleep on my stomach, since my breasts basically push into my mattress.

Hope that helps!  Smile

(12-12-2017, 09:19 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Hello Reloadme.

Hello Joshua,

Hello Reloadme.

That's seems like a fairly solid regime you have got going for yourself. I wish you luck!

Yes with out a doubt, PM is quite addictive.  Wink  Once you start seeing things happen to you and feeling them, is a high on its own. I became sort of giddy myself, purely because i couldn't believe that i was actually developing female breasts and that the sensitivity i was feeling was similar to what women go through during puberty.  Big Grin  Now my chest has a little bounce to it and i definitely feel when my chest is moving up and down.  Blush  And yes, after i took that one month break from taking PM for 4 months, in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks my breasts had already become sensitive again. So yeah it seems like it works faster once your body has gotten use to it and than you take a break and restart.

As to problems sleeping? No, not at all, its only when i push on my nipples that i feel an intense pain from touching my breast bud; or if by 'accident' my nipple comes in contact with an object. I learnt pretty quick that you should basically not allow anything to come in contact with your nipples, way way to sensitive. I had no idea breast buds were that sensitive. Due to this, i can't sleep on my stomach, since my breasts basically push into my mattress.

Hope that helps!  Smile
Hello Josua,

Helps much! Thank you!

Whats about fat redstribution? After 2 weeks I feel in mey shirt I have more fat in the breast area. Do you feel the same before budding?

Can you still hide your new girls? I will walk this way to a point at which I can hide the boobies with clothes, but have the advantages of having breasts. Maybe max a B cup.

(12-12-2017, 09:50 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 09:19 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Hello Reloadme.

Hello Joshua,

Hello Reloadme.

Yes with out a doubt, PM is quite addictive.  Wink  Once you start seeing things happen to you and feeling them, is a high on its own. I became sort of giddy myself, purely because i couldn't believe that i was actually developing female breasts and that the sensitivity i was feeling was similar to what women go through during puberty.  Big Grin  Now my chest has a little bounce to it and i definitely feel when my chest is moving up and down.  Blush  And yes, after i took that one month break from taking PM for 4 months, in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks my breasts had already become sensitive again. So yeah it seems like it works faster once your body has gotten use to it and than you take a break and restart.

Hope that helps!  Smile
Hello Josua,

Helps much! Thank you!

Whats about fat redstribution? After 2 weeks I feel in mey shirt I have more fat in the breast area. Do you feel the same before budding?

Can you still hide your new girls? I will walk this way to a point at which I can hide the boobies with clothes, but have the advantages of having breasts. Maybe max a B cup.
Depends what i wear to be honest. If i wear any white t-shits or singlets, you can definitely see them stick out quite a bit, as well as my whole areola and nipple; are all quite visible. But even other t-shirts of various colours, are still lifted up a little by my breasts.  Tongue Which makes them noticeable, but no one seems to bother me about it or ask, so i don't know. At the moment though, i'm quite comfortable with them, only my dad seemed to have noticed, which was hella embarrassing for me.  Big Grin But if my boss at work noticed as well, i would also be embarrassed.

As for fat redistribution, yes i think i can say, some of it has gone into my breasts. As for other places, i'm not sure. Maybe into my butt as well? Sure feels like it!  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon