Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

And some more.....

After 4 months on PM:

Okay done now!  Big Grin

Wow! It really is amazing what PM can do on a slim body! Congrats on your growth, they look amazing.

When you stop PM you should notice almost nothing for half a week, then your T levels will rise again. After a couple of weeks your libido should be back, and function should be normal at 3 weeks.
The best part is that when you'll start again it will feel like growth is on turbo.

Let me ask you a favour. After the month off PM take a pic or two. Many of us here are curious/worried about the effect of being off the herbs for a while.

(25-09-2017, 10:51 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow! It really is amazing what PM can do on a slim body! Congrats on your growth, they look amazing.

When you stop PM you should notice almost nothing for half a week, then your T levels will rise again. After a couple of weeks your libido should be back, and function should be normal at 3 weeks.
The best part is that when you'll start again it will feel like growth is on turbo.

Let me ask you a favour. After the month off PM take a pic or two. Many of us here are curious/worried about the effect of being off the herbs for a while.
Thanks for the information Shirazmn! And thank you!  Blush

I was guessing it might take awhile for my body to go back to what is considered normal function for a male. And as to your favour, i would be happy to! I'm actually alittle curious myself....hehe  Tongue If it wasn't for my function concerning me, i might never have stopped..... Big Grin  This stuff is really addicting...... Blush

And when i say affected, my libido is pretty low. My (volume) is quite small now and to top that off, my (colour)....Yes my (semen) has become clear now....  [Image: dodgy.gif]

UHh

welcome to the weird and wonderful world of becoming a woman

or in some cases an

"inbetweeny"

LOL

Julie
x

(25-09-2017, 02:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  And when i say affected, my libido is pretty low. My (volume) is quite small now and to top that off, my (colour)....Yes my (semen) has become clear now....  [Image: dodgy.gif]

UHh

welcome to the weird and wonderful world of becoming a woman

or in some cases an

"inbetweeny"

LOL

Julie
x
Haha.... Big Grin 

Well said! I can't argue with that.  Rolleyes

keep up updated when you can Smile

Hi, I am new on here, and love how your body has changed in just 4 months. Keep updates coming!

(20-10-2017, 05:47 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  Hi, I am new on here, and love how your body has changed in just 4 months. Keep updates coming!
Hey guys i'm back!

I wanted to start by saying, thank you for the comments, they are really awesome  Smile . So as you know i took 1 whole month off PM and a couple of you wanted to know what happened when you went off it for awhile. Well a few things happened actually, my breasts seemed to stay at the same size they were, but i did notice that my breast buds seemed like they have gotten a tad smaller. And i believe my areolas also became slightly smaller. I kept feeling my chest several times to verify this.... Big Grin . Okay now that the details are out of the way, here are a few pictures of one month off PM.

One month off PM:

I also wanted to add that i have begun taking PM again starting today, so i hope to experience yet again some more growth over the coming months!  Wink

Hon

I think in another 4-6 months your going to be quite a looker

x

Julie

(24-10-2017, 10:39 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hon

I think in another 4-6 months your going to be quite a looker

x

Julie
Oh my....Thanks alot! Hehehe.... Blush  .

I am enjoying this whole experience quite a lot, its different, but thats what makes it so fun and exciting.  Smile 
I'll try to keep this post updated as much as i can for the people who do like to see changes and other curious people. I'm just as curious as anyone else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon