Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

Congratz at yor growth! Keep at it its good that your partner accepts your desires. If i were you id consider adding progesterone cream to your program

(08-09-2017, 03:21 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Congratz at yor growth! Keep at it its good that your partner accepts your desires. If i were you id consider adding progesterone cream to your program
Thanks Jamie.  Smile 

I actually have added progesterone cream to my program. I apply it once a day, three times a week. And it does seem to be helping some. That, and having a nice cream to massage onto your chest feels pretty nice. Blush As for my partner, i am very lucky to have him, he indeed makes me feel pretty special.  Smile

(08-09-2017, 10:42 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 03:21 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Congratz at yor growth! Keep at it its good that your partner accepts your desires. If i were you id consider adding progesterone cream to your program
Thanks Jamie.  Smile 

I actually have added progesterone cream to my program. I apply it once a day, three times a week. And it does seem to be helping some. That, and having a nice cream to massage onto your chest feels pretty nice. Blush As for my partner, i am very lucky to have him, he indeed makes me feel pretty special.  Smile

Oh your partners a male.. im surprised a male partner wouldnt like their partner having boobs

(09-09-2017, 02:10 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 10:42 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
Thanks Jamie.  Smile 

Oh your partners a male.. im surprised a male partner wouldnt like their partner having boobs
Well, he was a bit sceptical at first, but now he is fine with the idea and he is even a little curious about it himself.  Smile He said he is fine with me doing it, as long as my male parts stay in working order, which they still are. You would be surprised to know how many males actually do like female breasts, even gay ones.

Well, count me jealous. I've been taking PM for a very long time, still haven't gotten any changes other then a little bit of fat around the chest and thighs.
So you're just taking PM + the progesterone cream?

(18-09-2017, 04:02 AM)BlueCoral Wrote:  Well, count me jealous. I've been taking PM for a very long time, still haven't gotten any changes other then a little bit of fat around the chest and thighs.
Hello BlueCoral

Yes, i am only taking PM and have recently over the past month added Progesterone cream. On top of that though, I changed my diet a bit based around protein and calcium. I eat nuts, eggs, yogurt, fruit and drink plenty of milk. I also stopped having anything with caffeine in it completely. I haven't had anything with caffeine in it for around a year now. I heard somewhere that it can inhibit breast growth and slow it down, wasn't sure if it was completely true but i stopped anyway. My job at work also keeps me moving and fairly fit. I want to note that even though i eat these healthy foods, i still eat my favourite things like chips and stuff.  Tongue

Hehe, i'm sorry, i don't want to make people jealous of me..... Blush I trust you will see some changes real soon!  Big Grin

(19-09-2017, 11:28 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 04:02 AM)BlueCoral Wrote:  Well, count me jealous. I've been taking PM for a very long time, still haven't gotten any changes other then a little bit of fat around the chest and thighs.
Hello BlueCoral

Yes, i am only taking PM and have recently over the past month added Progesterone cream. On top of that though, I changed my diet a bit based around protein and calcium. I eat nuts, eggs, yogurt, fruit and drink plenty of milk. I also stopped having anything with caffeine in it completely. I haven't had anything with caffeine in it for around a year now. I heard somewhere that it can inhibit breast growth and slow it down, wasn't sure if it was completely true but i stopped anyway. My job at work also keeps me moving and fairly fit. I want to note that even though i eat these healthy foods, i still eat my favourite things like chips and stuff.  Tongue

Hehe, i'm sorry, i don't want to make people jealous of me..... Blush I trust you will see some changes real soon!  Big Grin
After reading other people's and your program, I'm starting over with just PM and starting to use the cream, and see where that gets me. After a few weeks if I don't notice any sort of change in sensation I'll drop the herbs and find a way of getting access to synthetics. I'm wondering if maybe the fact that I was taking a few other herbs wasn't messing me up or something, like the Red Reishi or genestein weren't conflicting or something. Maybe my body creates too much testosterone too? But that wouldn't make sense, as I literally don't have any masculine characteristics to begin with, I've got a very feminine face and hips a little bit too wide for a genetic male.  Huh Well, other then being super hairy. So perhaps my body has way more androgens then it knows what to do with.
I don't understand how taking just PM + cream would work, unless your body to begin with wasn't pumping out a lot of T so you had a lot of hormone receptors free for estrogen.

Anyway you said you were taking PM 2.5 g every day? I've heard conflicting stuff about how much and when to take stuff. I've read other people who take 4 g every day, others who take next to nothing, and people who take it once in the morning and once in the evening, and others who will take it every 4 hours or so. Again too some people will take breaks off (whether that's intentional or not and longer then the weekend every week), and others who just pop them every single day with no issue. The last bit is weird, as I was told that if you don't take breaks your body will get used to the herb and it wouldn't be as effective anymore, yet I've noticed other people who don't take breaks - they've been taking PM every single day for months - and still get breast growth. Unless I was reading their posts a little too fast and missed the parts where they briefly mention or infer that they're taking breaks.

(20-09-2017, 06:47 PM)BlueCoral Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 11:28 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
Hello BlueCoral

After reading other people's and your program, I'm starting over with just PM and starting to use the cream, and see where that gets me. After a few weeks if I don't notice any sort of change in sensation I'll drop the herbs and find a way of getting access to synthetics. I'm wondering if maybe the fact that I was taking a few other herbs wasn't messing me up or something, like the Red Reishi or genestein weren't conflicting or something. Maybe my body creates too much testosterone too? But that wouldn't make sense, as I literally don't have any masculine characteristics to begin with, I've got a very feminine face and hips a little bit too wide for a genetic male.  Huh Well, other then being super hairy. So perhaps my body has way more androgens then it knows what to do with.
I don't understand how taking just PM + cream would work, unless your body to begin with wasn't pumping out a lot of T so you had a lot of hormone receptors free for estrogen.

Anyway you said you were taking PM 2.5 g every day? I've heard conflicting stuff about how much and when to take stuff. I've read other people who take 4 g every day, others who take next to nothing, and people who take it once in the morning and once in the evening, and others who will take it every 4 hours or so. Again too some people will take breaks off (whether that's intentional or not and longer then the weekend every week), and others who just pop them every single day with no issue. The last bit is weird, as I was told that if you don't take breaks your body will get used to the herb and it wouldn't be as effective anymore, yet I've noticed other people who don't take breaks - they've been taking PM every single day for months - and still get breast growth. Unless I was reading their posts a little too fast and missed the parts where they briefly mention or infer that they're taking breaks.
Hi again BlueCoral.

I'll try to answer some of your questions with what i know. From what i read online in research before i started to take PM was that, most people used SP (saw palmetto) to help with PM. I didn't use this myself as people said it lowers the amount of DHT (Dihydro testosterone) been made. As DHT from what i can tell stops that flood of unknown estrogen entering the body. And i said from what i can tell because i'm not 100% sure how it works so i don't want to make people made with me that are knowledgeable in that area. But the main reason i don't use SP with PM is because it does alot of damage to your man parts. And me personally, i still wanted mine working. And without using SP, my body is basically fighting with itself for hormonal balance, which is when i decided to buy some Progesterone cream to try and help correct that.

As for how much PM i take. I was kind of hesitant at first, but seeing as how i didn't feel even the slightest bit sick at my high dosage level, i just came to believe that my body must be fine with it. I did start off with 1400mg a day of PM for 2 weeks. This was PURAFEM and not AINTEROL. Than after 2 weeks i ramped up to 2500mg a day of AINTEROL and every occasional day i went to 3000mg.

As for taking breaks? Well, i think PM does still work even if you don't take breaks, but i would like to say it works slower? If you don't have any time off it. I had 2 breaks and each were only about 1 week. I did notice that after a week of not taking PM, my nipples stopped hurting, well my breast buds to be exact were like crazy sensitive and alittle painful to touch or push in. Than when i stopped, they both stopped aching. And now that I've started again, they are just as sensitive as ever, they feel like tender round discs under my nipples. And they almost feel like they are in between the size of a 10 cent piece and a 20 cent piece...... Blush .

I hope i answered or at least helped you with some of your questions!

Hey guys

I just thought i would start by saying, my chest is looking really lovely and i enjoy it more everyday!  Blush
But i wanted to discuss something that i experienced last weekend. So last Saturday right, i saw a before photo of my chest and matched it against my most recent picture i took the same day and wow......like.....holy bajeeba's. My chest has changed so damn much, i still can't believe it myself.... 

When i started PM i was kind of sceptical. Part of me was thinking, this isn't gonna work is it? And the other half of me was thinking, please..please work.....

Just wow, i still can't believe it myself....Here guys take a look and tell me what you think!

Before PM side view:

4 Months on PM side view:

Now my problem is, as of today, i've decided to stop taking PM for 1 month. And no this has nothing to do with public image, i wouldn't mind at all if people saw me with boobs, that doesn't worry me one bit. The main reason is because, my downstairs area seems to be quite affected at the moment. And when i say affected, my libido is pretty low. My (volume) is quite small now and to top that off, my (colour)....Yes my (semen) has become clear now....  Dodgy

I'm not having panic attacks like a loon or anything because i new this would most likely happen. I'm just going to have a 1 month break and see where i'm at and how i'm feeling. Its only been 4 months right? Its not like i was taking SP or anything. Does PM really work that good?  Blush

Oh....

Here are some more views of my chest both before and after....

Before PM:

After 4 Months of PM:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon