Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any women attracted to men w/breasts?

Reading through the posts here it seems like many women accept their partner's breast growth but I'm wondering if that's a 'whatever makes you happy' sort of approval or if they actually like it and find it arousing?

This is important to me as single guy now that I'm approaching the more obvious stages of growth. 

Any thoughts, experiences?

Some are most certainly 

Many are and do not admit it

Julie

There will be women who will like them.
There will be women who despise them.
And there will be women who don't care about them.

But you are narrowing your field of potential mates.  But the same could be said for getting a tattoo, a piercing, a funky hairstyle, and so on.

(06-05-2017, 08:11 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  There will be women who will like them.
There will be women who despise them.
And there will be women who don't care about them.

But you are narrowing your field of potential mates.  But the same could be said for getting a tattoo, a piercing, a funky hairstyle, and so on.

There are definitely some that like them, very like them! I havent had this much female attention in ages but it might just be a whole number of other things too.  It seems to polarise opinions though but then they arent just dealing with the breasts.

Megan

Thanks for the replies. I understand that by doing this I'm limiting myself and some women won't be into it. I was just concerned that the ones who are would be very rare but it sounds like that's not the case. Good to know they're out there.

NO ... that is definitely NOT the case in fact I am surprised by the number of girls who will absentmindedly reach up and try to touch them when they see a hard nipple poking out of my shirt. Then they realize what they are doing and go all red and back off. 

But when it comes right down to it, most of my experiences have been NOT what I was expecting. It seems everyone loves boobies!!! YAY  Big Grin

I think the best part now, is the eye tracking. You can always tell when eyes are laser guided to your chest, and the look .... LOL then, they see you looking back and realize they are caught. Its' so awesome to be on the other side of that equation... Tongue

Thanks for sharing your experience Caliboobs.  When 10 years of low T and high E2 gave me a modest pair of breasts, I saw my wife glances which is an attractor of her attention. Smile 

One day she was expressive with her hands and twice brushed them - I think to confirm they were erect nipples and not a fold of the fabric.

She likes her ability to give me moans of pleasure when she sucks on my nipples.  They have evolved into direct buttons for fun.  Rolleyes 

In this way, he acceptance was rewarded with an empowerment of my pleasure.

My wife loves them a lot. They are her key to make me do what she wants and she enjoys my retirement from being a straight male husband .

Excellent!  Smile

@Birgit & PantyW - Now that the nips are so sensitive they've surpassed mr happy as my favorite erogenous zone, I think anyone I was intimate with would find that out pretty quickly just as they did with you both.

Wow, I just had a thought...Everyone's familiar with '69' as a sexual position. How about a different kind of 69 simultaneously giving and receiving breast pleasure? That would be soooo hot. That's definitely going on the 'list'.  Big Grin

Edit: Of course 2 secs of googling later and I see that nipple/breast 69 is already quite a thing. Oh well, its still going to stay on the list. Lol.

Ha

Done that

Bucket list ticked 2 weeks ago

It was and is hot

Julie
X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon