Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who is doing this [just] for a fetish?

(27-10-2017, 07:40 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Excellent post coffee
Have you had much breast growth in this time ?

Julie 
X

Yes and no. I never felt like I got an ideal balance between PM and the other herbals I was using. Saw some early returns, then stagnated most of this year. Started seeing some good changes again towards the end of September, at which point I decided to start trying BO. (That timing may sound weird--but seeing that stagnation end re-piqued my interest in finding a good regimen.) Anyway, I've seen nice development in the month since, so I'm feel pretty good right about now.

It's so good to follow this thread as personally I feel right at home in it.
Definitely doing this for a fetish and could not be more content : )
My best CD friend Tracey feels exactly the same - we enjoy the 'best of both' so to speak.
We are both on the same regimen and cycle accordingly.

Sandra

Yea its a fetish for me now and maybe a bit more but I know for sure i am not 100% male brained. My first time questioning my gender was all the way in kindergarten at the playtime dress up wardrobe. I always wanted to wear the pink frilly dress but pretended to be one of the boys and followed their examples because I felt the pressure of conforming.  

I remember cross-dressing as early as the 1st & 2nd grade and remember floating in my bath tub with salts pretending i was a girl named Jasmine and was suddenly fem(little did i know I was doing sensory deprivation meditation). 

I loved when my teachers would wear high heels and nylons, I would fantasize and it would affect my grades and noticing all the wonderful sexy girls in Middle and High School wanting so bad to be like that for a day.  

I remember the night my Mother woke me up because i wet the bed and i had an alarm connected to me and I didn't wake up.  She caught me wearing her satin pink night slip and thong and woke my dad up and they both interrogated me. (Maybe I should have come clean there and then about what I was to them)  I remember sneaking into their room super late at night so i can grab panties or something femme so i can go to sleep wearing it.  Rolleyes

Middle School was when i first started to shave my legs but only did the calves and upper thighs. Then because of puberty the clothes stopped fitting me and I was starting to get into American Football / Sports and by high-school my cross-dressing subsided for a bit until 3 years ago when i bought an epilator. Now, being 29 I have a Feminization Program to better suit how i feel on the inside, not quite male and not quite female.

I guess in a way I have come full circle back to my childhood ways.  So do i think it's a fetish? Kind of but I know for sure its something deeper. Some of my earliest memories are of me in my mothers clothes wishing I could resemble something feminine, but i still wanted to remain a boy. It's so perplexing at times but I know I am happy to be who I am at all times and thank god for giving me consciousness.

So once again I will answer that question, Yes its a Fetish and Yes its something more then a fetish, I wonder to myself that if i was born in late 90's I probably would be Transgendered but I know everything happens for a reason so maybe I will find out sooner or later what my real situation on this floating rock in the void truly is. 

~Happy Growing
Fighter365

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon