Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT Greenlight from my Wife-Now I need advice ?

(20-05-2017, 05:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Only doing half to 1mg of gel per day 

I take my estradiol orally, sublingual under the tongue.  When folks take it via a patch the dosing is totally different.  On page six of this PDF they have an example of typical starting and maximum doses for patches and oral medications.  I don't have the knowledge how using the gel equates to either of these typical methods. 

Normally I would refer you to the Transgendercare Medical Feminizing Program page but the server seems unavailable at this time.  You can find a cached copy via the wayback machine at archive.org, here is that link.

Additionally you can check out Jannet's thread for more detail on patch dosing amounts.

(20-05-2017, 05:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Your doses are pretty well transition level ?

Yes, typically 6 or 8 mg a day orally is considered a "transitional" dose.  But if I am not transitioning than I guess it is just a dose. Smile

(20-05-2017, 05:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Does your dosage effect erections ?

I'm going to say yes it does, but it is hard to say since I'm fast approaching 60 and was staring to have some functional problems before I started HRT. Masturbation still works fine, but things are not the same as they once were.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon