Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(01-06-2017, 04:43 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Awe thanks yea growth is going pretty well I'm on 30000 pm not but I'm waiting for my nature day liquid but I got 2 cute training bras maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow

Do the training bras fit you without bra-extenders? How much do you measure under-bust and across the nipples?

(31-05-2017, 07:13 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello, sister Jamie.

Your progress is exceptional for only 2 months.  A lot of new sisters on their NBE journey get very discouraged in the early stages when they go 3-4 months without any notable progress, but I don't think you are ever going to have that problem.   Something important to remember as you go is that genetic females breasts grow during puberty.  Your body already went through puberty and part of the NBE process is tricking your body into undoing the puberty you already went through and starting over to go through female puberty, instead.

As for bras, where one when you think you need or want one.  I will recommend, however, that you not trust sizes, and definitely not size calculators.  For the first good bit, a simple sports bra will be more than enough, but as you get further along, and should you be blessed with success into the C or D ranges, get a professional fitting.  It might seem awkward the first time, I know it did for me.  If the people working the boutique are professionals, they will take care of you and make sure you get the right bra that you need for a fair prize, and they will even help you size and adjust it.  They will take care of you.
Do sports bras come in different sizes? Huh

(04-07-2017, 04:44 AM)ramannab68 Wrote:  
(01-06-2017, 04:43 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Awe thanks yea growth is going pretty well I'm on 30000 pm not but I'm waiting for my nature day liquid but I got 2 cute training bras maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow

Do the training bras fit you without bra-extenders? How much do you measure under-bust and across the nipples?

Yea training bras fit me without bra extenders thankfully i fill out a 34 a really well not that big but im happy as of rn and idk i never measured under my bust or across the nipple cause i feel they are really small so there  would be no point lol

Just tried nature days liquid fufillment ugh it was pretty gross tasting but ill keep drinking it  ill post results in about a month hopefully it goes well

Hey guys im gonna post a new pic in about 9-10 days but i can tell u some changes so ive been on pm for about 5 months now? My nipples have gotten bigger and a bit more developed which i love i wish my nipples were bigger tho and stayed that way because at times they get extremely small so maybe i should get a pump..Ive noticed i get pretty emotional at times im pretty sure due to pm my skin has gotten a lot softer and ive noticed my face has gotten fuller. Sadly i am a single boy now but ive been doing okay ummm oh yea my boobs have gotten bigger which is nice i think im gonna order this really cute bra i saw on amazon and just wait til i fill it out and when i do its gonna be such a good feeling .. I dont know how well this nature day stuf is working but ill compare when i post pics in  a week or two also might bump up my white penoy i only take 2 of them a day

Hey guys im gonna post a new pic in about 9-10 days but i can tell u some changes so ive been on pm for about 5 months now? My nipples have gotten bigger and a bit more developed which i love i wish my nipples were bigger tho and stayed that way because at times they get extremely small so maybe i should get a pump..Ive noticed i get pretty emotional at times im pretty sure due to pm my skin has gotten a lot softer and ive noticed my face has gotten fuller. Sadly i am a single boy now but ive been doing okay ummm oh yea my boobs have gotten bigger which is nice i think im gonna order this really cute bra i saw on amazon and just wait til i fill it out and when i do its gonna be such a good feeling .. I dont know how well this nature day stuf is working but ill compare when i post pics in  a week or two also might bump up my white penoy i only take 2 of them a day

Cheating xd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A little update..Boobs are getting a little bigger i have a good base at the moment but i feel that theyre so small :/... So im just going to try and be patient. Er.. I dont know if its an effect of pm but ive been feeling pretty emotional/depressed lately kind of.. a bit lazy aswell maybe thats a personal issue. Ive been dressing like a girl in public for the past couple of days but i feel like i dont really pass and kind of like im being judged so im going to stop for now i think.. It was just a test to see if im actually transgender but im pretty sure that having boobs is legit just a fetish..

(07-08-2017, 01:55 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  A little update..Boobs are getting a little bigger i have a good base at the moment but i feel that theyre so small :/... So im just going to try and be patient. Er.. I dont know if its an effect of pm but ive been feeling pretty emotional/depressed lately kind of.. a bit lazy aswell maybe thats a personal issue. Ive been dressing like a girl in public for the past couple of days but i feel like i dont really pass and kind of like im being judged so im going to stop for now i think.. It was just a test to see if im actually transgender but im pretty sure that having boobs is legit just a fetish..

I just wanted to have boobs to play with and the sensitivity that comes with them. Mine are not sensitive but are a nice a cup. I can fill a b cup sometimes so I dunno what I am but anyway. Good luck on your journey.

God bless you,Man ...

Natural-hair-productsoducts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon