Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(12-06-2017, 06:57 PM)Matida Wrote:  Good job....I am assuming you started in Feb so this is about a little over  4 months of progress.

Yea basically huh not bad i hope my growth continues! Im still waiting on my nature day product T.T

Ive been feeling like a viberating in my right nipple and sort of the breast the past couple days anyone else experience this? Or know what it means

So my gf  doesnt want me to do pm anymore i just revealed to her yesterday that i do it ahh i just took 2 pm pills idk what to do i dont really want to stop im gonna try to do it as a secret maybe idek i have such a skinny frame that theyre really obvious on me im sorta conflicted cause i love this girl so much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which girl do you love so much ?

The gorl within you ?

Or the gf ??

You have an amazing set of very beautiful breasts starting and you could be a stunner 

But I tell you straight ignore the girl inside and she will come out and break you

Somehow you have too achieve a balance 

Address her
Acknowledge her
Respect her

Suppression kills 

X

Julie

i love my gf so much but i also love the girl inside me. But honestly my gf makes me so happy idk what i should do so conflictd honestly.. why is life so tough Sad

So, If I havent said it before, I'll say it again...?
Anyway. Get thee to gender therapist.
If your truly ready to jump the fence, and all the indicators point that way, then your not about to give up transition, even a little transition.
You can promise all you want but SHE is not going to let you go and SHE will follow you all the days of your life.
Your girlfriend will not be happy with you springing the news after your married and have a few kids.
I hate to use the term 'Plan'. But you need to confront this with you, your gf and a good gender therapist.
You need to have a long chat with you and come up with a plan before a lot of people get hurt.

If your not headed towards transition, and just like the femme side of life, well the GF needs to know this too and she needs to understand the feelings you have WILL NOT GO AWAY... EVER!.

You can still grow your titties, and wear pretty clothes, but those close to you need to know what your up too. This little secret we all share is a tough nut to crack by those we hold dear.

Bobbi

PS you could always imagine what you would do if the GF said she wanted to grow a willie!

gf grow a willie ??

Yeh more too play with

Julie

(25-06-2017, 10:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  So, If I havent said it before, I'll say it again...?
Anyway. Get thee to gender therapist.
If your truly ready to jump the fence, and all the indicators point that way, then your not about to give up transition, even a little transition.
You can promise all you want but SHE is not going to let you go and SHE will follow you all the days of your life.
Your girlfriend will not be happy with you springing the news after your married and have a few kids.
I hate to use the term 'Plan'. But you need to confront this with you, your gf and a good gender therapist.
You need to have a long chat with you and come up with a plan before a lot of people get hurt.

If your not headed towards transition, and just like the femme side of life, well the GF needs to know this too and she needs to understand the feelings you have WILL NOT GO AWAY... EVER!.

You can still grow your titties, and wear pretty clothes, but those close to you need to know what your up too. This little secret we all share is a tough nut to crack by those we hold dear.

Bobbi

PS you could always imagine what you would do if the GF said she wanted to grow a willie!

Right.. i really hope she stays with me . Im a bit sceptical about a gender therapist but maybe ill give it a try when i told her she said she doesnt understand why i would only want boobs and that she thinks that deep down im transgender cause there isnt any reason for me to just want boobs basically..I thank you for giving advice that doesnt just say oh you should do it anyways or shes probably going to just break up with you in the end really appreciate that im open to more advice..cause i can tell that they are goingto get pretty big in the long run i think especially since she could tell beforei mentioned it she said i have boobs.. but im gonna think on it and yea try and think about other perspectives i hope i can convince her or something its pretty tough im only 18 so i guess im not that experienced to know what to do especially in a situation like this this girl just popped into my life i didnt expect to be in a relationship any time soon but she means a lot to me honestly

I was in your boat, Jamie. I didn't see a therapist, but I did find a series of tests online that helped determine exactly what my fascination with breasts was. Turns out it was more of a sexual thing and the emotional aspect was the result of a hormonal imbalance. Once you get started it's hard to completely ditch the fascination, it's like your brain sees that you have small breasts and suddenly you have to finish the job no matter what, but I curved it into a nipple fetish. Much easier to hide and explain enlarged, feminine nipples.

Obviously my situation is not the same as yours. The point is to figure out the nature of your fascination. I know for some people it's truly a part of their being, but if you hang around those people long enough they might convince you you're in the same boat as them when in fact you're not. If your GF is that important to you, it's worth figuring it out.

You sound kind of young though. Do you really want to hang such an important decision on one girl? Call me a pessimist, but in my experience young girls like that never stick around.

(25-06-2017, 11:01 PM)BigGirk Wrote:  I was in your boat, Jamie. I didn't see a therapist, but I did find a series of tests online that helped determine exactly what my fascination with breasts was. Turns out it was more of a sexual thing and the emotional aspect was the result of a hormonal imbalance. Once you get started it's hard to completely ditch the fascination, it's like your brain sees that you have small breasts and suddenly you have to finish the job no matter what, but I curved it into a nipple fetish. Much easier to hide and explain enlarged, feminine nipples.

Obviously my situation is not the same as yours. The point is to figure out the nature of your fascination. I know for some people it's truly a part of their being, but if you hang around those people long enough they might convince you you're in the same boat as them when in fact you're not. If your GF is that important to you, it's worth figuring it out.

You sound kind of young though. Do you really want to hang such an important decision on one girl? Call me a pessimist, but in my experience young girls like that never stick around.

Yea my fascination with breast is a sexual thing only.. i just want boobs its just a sexual thing i think its cause when i was like 13 i was chubby and had moobs so i started wearing my sisters training bras and then just something in my brain messed up and im like this now.. And yea i am young and i probably shouldnt hang my decision on one girl because realistically maybe she wont stay around but she promised me she would if i changed idk life soo tough ugh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon