Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(03-06-2017, 04:59 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(02-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(02-06-2017, 05:46 PM)Aria Wrote:  Your body needs a chance to rid itself of excess hormones and waste.  If not, lots of things can happen, but not boob or butt growth.

What should i do then when should i take breaks and what do i do on these breaks lol i am completely clueless on this topic.. is milk thistle good for getting rid of excess hormones and waste??
You have to do a lot of experimenting.  What worked for Lotus, didn't really work for me.  Why, I am a different person, had different health concerns.  etc, etc.  I started out at 500mg of PM extract, and I think about 1000 mg of Red Clover, calcium at label recommendations and DIM.  It seemed to work, but didn't quite keep my female side still.  It seems since HRT w Progesterone as of late.  I still have my feminine days and feel girly, but I am able to balance both sides better.

But, what worked for me, may not be enough, or no use to you.  As I said and many other's.  "Millage will very!"

When should i take breaks or something like that .-. im so clueless on this stuff i dont wanna overload on hormones and hurt my body also i want growth still

Never mind i researched and found out more about cycling im going to try out the week days on pm and weekends off and just take milk thistle then and maybe white penoy when my order of it come in IF that doesnt work ill try longer periods like 2 months on 1 month off

My body pre pm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pic taken from a few days ago Smile I feel like ive been getting so much growth in such a short of time honestly!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BEAUTIFUL

x

Julie

Tongue

(12-06-2017, 04:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  BEAUTIFUL

x

Julie

Tongue

Wonderful

Truly you are progressing.  Great Job!! Big Grin

Good job....I am assuming you started in Feb so this is about a little over 4 months of progress.

(12-06-2017, 04:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  BEAUTIFUL

x

Julie

Tongue

Thank you julie ^^~!

(12-06-2017, 06:40 PM)Aria Wrote:  Truly you are progressing.  Great Job!! Big Grin

thanks you! Im going to try and massage more so i have better growth i dont massage that much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon