Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

Delightful Boobs, very elegant

Julie

(01-06-2017, 05:05 AM)Aria Wrote:  Oh Oh, Boob Alert! ! ! Big Grin

Blush hehe thanks

(01-06-2017, 01:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(01-06-2017, 04:43 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Awe thanks yea growth is going pretty well I'm on 30000 pm not but I'm waiting for my nature day liquid but I got 2 cute training bras maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow

I hope you meant 3000mg PM!!
Looking very lovely by the way.
Bobbi

I did Smile  thanks for the complement ~

(01-06-2017, 05:17 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Delightful Boobs, very elegant

Julie

Thank you~!

Well done Jamie, keep up the awesome work.  Smile

I am concerned about your descion to increase PM to 3000 mg a day though...this is way too much, 1500 to 2000 mg (tops). A cascade is one thing, but throwing more PM at estrogen receptors (once initiated) is a waste time, money and quite possibly endangering one's health. 

Please think it over, be safe, it's your choice though.

(02-06-2017, 03:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well done Jamie, keep up the awesome work.  Smile

I am concerned about your descion to increase PM to 3000 mg a day though...this is way too much, 1500 to 2000 mg (tops). A cascade is one thing, but throwing more PM at estrogen receptors (once initiated) is a waste time, money and quite possibly endangering one's health. 

Please think it over, be safe, it's your choice though.
Thanks lotus~!
Is 3000 mg really that bad? i had no idea if thats the case then i guess ill just stick with 2000 mg 2 pills in the morning 2 at night . I just thought it would help speed up my growth

Your body needs a chance to rid itself of excess hormones and waste.  If not, lots of things can happen, but not boob or butt growth.

(02-06-2017, 05:46 PM)Aria Wrote:  Your body needs a chance to rid itself of excess hormones and waste.  If not, lots of things can happen, but not boob or butt growth.

What should i do then when should i take breaks and what do i do on these breaks lol i am completely clueless on this topic.. is milk thistle good for getting rid of excess hormones and waste??

(02-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(02-06-2017, 05:46 PM)Aria Wrote:  Your body needs a chance to rid itself of excess hormones and waste.  If not, lots of things can happen, but not boob or butt growth.

What should i do then when should i take breaks and what do i do on these breaks lol i am completely clueless on this topic.. is milk thistle good for getting rid of excess hormones and waste??

Hi Girls,

I am going to start the PM (500mg) so please guide how much will be good / day and any other herb required with PM like SP or I can take vitamins with PM and Milk Thistle as well ? please help in this regard ?

Regards,
Uneza

(02-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  

You have to do a lot of experimenting.  What worked for Lotus, didn't really work for me.  Why, I am a different person, had different health concerns.  etc, etc.  I started out at 500mg of PM extract, and I think about 1000 mg of Red Clover, calcium at label recommendations and DIM.  It seemed to work, but didn't quite keep my female side still.  It seems since HRT w Progesterone as of late.  I still have my feminine days and feel girly, but I am able to balance both sides better.

But, what worked for me, may not be enough, or no use to you.  As I said and many other's.  "Millage will very!"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon