Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

Wonderful results !! Really impressive. And I love your nipples !

November update pics Smile et me know what you think!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  November update pics Smile et me know what you think!

Your boobies are gorg shape . Gone green here  Blush

(22-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  November update pics Smile et me know what you think!
Good shape and wonderful development & color. Keep it going!

you look beautiful.  i love how smooth and feminine your skin looks.  great breast development - congrats!

Thanks my boobs! Thanks cat <3. Thank you jeannie! I really appreciate the words of support sorry i havent really been active or wrote anyposts but if you have any more comments or questions id love to hear them! Im doing pretty good right now living life ive been on and off pm for a lil bit but i have a consultation tomorrow with a trans clinic so i should be starting hrt soon or within a month..and then my boobs will really get big i cant wait

Thanks my boobs! Thanks cat <3. Thank you jeannie! I really appreciate the words of support sorry i havent really been active or wrote anyposts but if you have any more comments or questions id love to hear them! Im doing pretty good right now living life ive been on and off pm for a lil bit but i have a consultation tomorrow with a trans clinic so i should be starting hrt soon or within a month..and then my boobs will really get big i cant wait

(04-12-2017, 10:41 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Thanks my boobs! Thanks cat <3. Thank you jeannie! I really appreciate the words of support sorry i havent really been active or wrote anyposts but if you have any more comments or questions id love to hear them! Im doing pretty good right now living life ive been on and off pm for a lil bit but i have a consultation tomorrow with a trans clinic so i should be starting hrt soon or within a month..and then my boobs will really get big i cant wait

I too am an on and off grower.  I just did 30 days of 2mg HRT twice a day.  My nipples got so sensitive and the underlying tissue made deep growth into my breasts.  I have taken a month off to re-access my next step.  I am looking for nipple development and growth. I got some breast growth as well in my last 30  day session.  For now I still have great sensation in my nipples and breasts. I have noticed that the glands in the very upper most part of the breast tissue have now become more sensitive. When stimulated these little glands release something into the breasts/nipples which is the most exciting chemical I have ever felt. So I am taking a break to see if I can maintain that level of stimulation or if I will need a steady input of "E" in my daily life. 
How did your consultation go?  Any changes?  What are you looking for?

(24-04-2017, 07:04 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice Jamie,
Take some Calcium with your PM.
Serums you usually rub in and extracts you ingest.
I've been using Sublime Bust, but I can tell if its helping or not, I seem to be at a plateau at the moment.

Bobbi

Why is it good to take Calcium with PM? How much and how often..Thanks for the info..-Annie

PM depletes calcium.
Even the PM web site will advise you to take it.
I take 600mg of calcium.. I dont know the right amount. but I know when I first started I didnt use any and within 6 months all my joints ached like hell and walking up stair was almost impossible.
I detoxed for about 3 months and by then had learned about the need for calcium and its help immensly.
I also had a physical during that time and it too showed my calcium was low.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon