Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Addiction

Stopping and starting may be (even unintentionally) an essential part of progress.

Couldn't resist doing a twist on this meme Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are wanting breasts an addiction or just a desire to be compleye. I started out with only wanting perky nipples. Now three years later I estimate I have A cup breasts. My wife even commented on them while feeling them while laying flat in bed that my breasts were not simply mobs but true female breasts in shape and form. That observation of hers freaked me out so I stoped my hrt etc while braving and enjoying my new look having breasts in public. As my wife gets used to my breasts I am wanting to start hrt a bit more and get a little bigger. I don't knowI love having breasts and thank God each day for them being braver each day in letting them be obvious and natural to me. I cherish my wife and family too. Little by little as my wife gets accustomed to my current growth I want to grow further.

(06-10-2017, 03:54 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Are wanting breasts an addiction or just a desire to be compleye. I started out with only wanting perky nipples. Now three years later I estimate I have A cup breasts. My wife even commented on them while feeling them while laying flat in bed that my breasts were not simply mobs but true female breasts in shape and form. That observation of hers freaked me out so I stoped my hrt etc while braving and enjoying my new look having breasts in public. As my wife gets used to my breasts I am wanting to start hrt a bit more and get a little bigger. I don't knowI love having breasts and thank God each day for them being braver each day in letting them be obvious and natural to me. I cherish my wife and family too. Little by little as my wife gets accustomed to my current growth I want to grow further.

Just come out and ask her if she "likes" you new additions.  If she answers in a positive way, then start the conversation.  If she negative, ask her for her reasons.  You may have her blessing and desire for them if you can grow boobs and not shut down you "bat and balls".

(06-10-2017, 04:43 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(06-10-2017, 03:54 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Are wanting breasts an addiction or just a desire to be compleye. I started out with only wanting perky nipples. Now three years later I estimate I have A cup breasts. My wife even commented on them while feeling them while laying flat in bed that my breasts were not simply mobs but true female breasts in shape and form. That observation of hers freaked me out so I stoped my hrt etc while braving and enjoying my new look having breasts in public. As my wife gets used to my breasts I am wanting to start hrt a bit more and get a little bigger. I don't knowI love having breasts and thank God each day for them being braver each day in letting them be obvious and natural to me. I cherish my wife and family too. Little by little as my wife gets accustomed to my current growth I want to grow further.

Just come out and ask her if she "likes" you new additions.  If she answers in a positive way, then start the conversation.  If she negative, ask her for her reasons.  You may have her blessing and desire for them if you can grow boobs and not shut down you "bat and balls".

Ideally open communication is best so true. At this point I lack the bravery for such talk. My wife observed that her brother who is chubby has breast growth but mine are not getting chubby but true breasts. She is concerned but I tell her it's no problem

(07-10-2017, 05:19 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Ideally open communication is best so true. At this point I lack the bravery for such talk. My wife observed that her brother who is chubby has breast growth but mine are not getting chubby but true breasts. She is concerned but I tell her it's no problem

NQM, has she ever asked "Why it's no problem"?  Or, has she voiced her concern that there maybe a medical problem that you are ignoring?

(07-10-2017, 05:41 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(07-10-2017, 05:19 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Ideally open communication is best so true. At this point I lack the bravery for such talk. My wife observed that her brother who is chubby has breast growth but mine are not getting chubby but true breasts. She is concerned but I tell her it's no problem

NQM, has she ever asked "Why it's no problem"?  Or, has she voiced her concern that there maybe a medical problem that you are ignoring?

Yes we talked about medical concerns but I assured her it did not hurt and would did not think it was a concern

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon