Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 years of HRT

(13-11-2017, 06:08 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Wow.... You really have impressive results, I'm jealous ;-) !

What was your dosage of E ? Transdermal or eating pills ?

Thanks,

aw thanks! I started on 2mg of E, then up to 4mg. My doc said my E levels were as high as a cis woman's and I didn't need to go up to 6mgs of it. and I took it orally.

(21-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile

Ah you have the red dot issue too when it comes to hair... I found a solution.
Rub Pure tree oil on your skin it makes Ingrowns a thing of the past and leaves your skin nice also havent noticed those red dot issues anymore.

Wow, I have NOT been keeping up with this thread at all.. I keep forgetting this site even exists tbh. I've included recent pics of what size I am at, since I still don't really wear a bra even though I probably should. Sadly I have gained a little bit of weight recently too. My current regime is 8mg of oral Estradiol and 200mg of Progesterone. I had my Orchiectemy in 2019 so I no longer need Spiro anymore! I am so happy with that! However I am seeking a way to maybe induce further breast growth? I know adding Fenugreek probably won't help too much tho. I am tempted to take Domperidone to lactate as well although I doubt it will cause any extra growth. Any recommendations for things I can do to cause more growth?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A low carb healthy fat diet can drop your insulin levels, causing a rise in growth hormone.

So I had a question, I have had my orchiectemy, and no longer have my testicles (yay!). My endo is kind of new and doesn't think it's worth it to continue on with Progesterone. I'm currently still on 8mg of Estradiol (oral) and 200mg of Progesterone. Should I continue Progesterone or go off of it?

I say keep going on PG if its been good for you... Ofc you don't need any T suppression any more but if I were you, I'd stay on PG, specially if its been beneficial. (I'm planning about when to go on PG myself.)

WOW! I have never seen anything like that ever!
Sort of gobsmacked and don't know what to say so let's just go with what DiDi wrote.
Only thing is yes, you should be wearing a bra, most definitely 
Mine are only a fraction the size but I need a bra for support those things you have there absolutely belong in a bra.

(29-10-2021, 10:54 AM)Drew Wrote:  WOW! I have never seen anything like that ever!
Sort of gobsmacked and don't know what to say so let's just go with what DiDi wrote.
Only thing is yes, you should be wearing a bra, most definitely 
Mine are only a fraction the size but I need a bra for support those things you have there absolutely belong in a bra.
i don't even know my size..my problem is they are either C or D but my band size is huge so it's harder to find that?

So figured I'd do another update? I think they are still growing, just alot more slower than before. My current regime is 8mg of oral E and 200mg of Progesterone. Don't need a anti-androgen since I had an orchiectomy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you on Oral E or Sublingual? I started out with Sublingual, and I think I'm having better luck with Buccal.

Congratulations on the long haul. Look into the Keto Diet. Low Carb will do you wonders.

Thanks for the update.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon