Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swimwear

What do you wear when you go to the pool or on vacation on a cruise or resort?

(11-04-2017, 03:46 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  What do you wear when you go to the pool or on vacation on a cruise or resort?

So far topless but that's a good question, I can't continue this any longer too. It's a good problem to have, I don't complain LOL

Glad I am not into swimming as no hiding mine in any way, shape or form!

A wet suit fine if your a surfer or a wanna be one but even then going to have some interesting bulges on the chest. My old fall back of a football shirt (soccer for those whose football involves an ovoid ball) doesn't work as it will just get all transparent when wet, although might prompt an impromptu wet shirt competition! That said on the beach I normally keep my top half covered anyway!

I guess if your trans and out then its going to be a little easier! Just other things to try and hide instead!

Megan

So far I have been to timeshares in Vegas and Palm Springs I have really bn showing.  I went topless with bikini bottoms and male mode shorts.  I got in trouble when my family was at the resort. My new grandparents from marriage saw me.  My wife seemed mad and screamed at me to go inside.  I was on vacation and I was not going inside.  I just went to the adult pool.

Who here wants to wear a bikini top with board shorts? I do it would make for a sexy look

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon