Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feedback on my regimen?

I have been exploring this idea of NBE for some time now and have discovered some things about myself and have decided to pursue having an all around more feminine body.

I have a relatively layman understanding of pharmacological interventions due to my education up to this point and feel at least capable of keeping myself healthy, identifying adverse reactions or side effects to the herbals I will be taking, and regimenting safe dosage levels of these herbals for myself.

That does not mean however that I dont believe that many people on this site have had more experience with these herbals than myself and thus more knowledge. 

So to make a quick story short I am currently using 500mg SP 2x, Black Cohosh 500mg 2x, Maca 500mg 2x, Fenugreek 500mg 2x, Hops 500mg 2x.

Any feedback on the efficacy of this regimen or suggestions? Are there more potent herbals I could use? What am I missing?

You might want to add PM or BO or both as well to make it work out better also Vitex,White Peony and Reishi are things you want to work in there as well. In the long run doing all of these things will get you to your goal.

Read the threads here titled, "Breast Growing Notes", "Anti-Androgens" & "Project-X".

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the feedback. I have in the past few days added Pueraria Mirifica 500mg to my regimen. 

As someone suggested I also have added Saw Palmetto and DIM to the mix. I also took the time to read through the stickies on this forum about the herbal anti androgens and estrogens and it was very helpful.

My question now is to the previous suggestion of adding BO to my regimen along with PM. I have read through information that suggests it may be dangerous or that the BO would be too much for my body and simply excreted. Is this contrary to what others have heard?

Either way I am looking forward to seeing some results. I heard they may take as little as a month for visible results if a regimen is adhered to enough. Has anyone had experiences with herbal HRT like this yielding results in that time period that would like to weigh in?

Thanks again anyone who replies or reads! Tongue

(26-03-2017, 01:59 AM)pixiepink66 Wrote:  Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the feedback. I have in the past few days added Pueraria Mirifica 500mg to my regimen. 

As someone suggested I also have added Saw Palmetto and DIM to the mix. I also took the time to read through the stickies on this forum about the herbal anti androgens and estrogens and it was very helpful.

My question now is to the previous suggestion of adding BO to my regimen along with PM. I have read through information that suggests it may be dangerous or that the BO would be too much for my body and simply excreted. Is this contrary to what others have heard?

Either way I am looking forward to seeing some results. I heard they may take as little as a month for visible results if a regimen is adhered to enough. Has anyone had experiences with herbal HRT like this yielding results in that time period that would like to weigh in?

Thanks again anyone who replies or reads! Tongue

Hi Pixie,

I would just stick to either PM or BO, I guess it depends what you want.  PM alone did nothing for me other than slightly sensitive nipples when I tried it in 2013/early 2014, but it may work for you.  If it doesnt, but you need to give it a while then try BO.  BO is a risk not just physically, it sent me off onto HRT after 10 months. Some of that was realising that I am transgender but it is a possible risk of BO that you just want more! I did take BO and PM (although PM only on intermittent weeks) but I think one or the other is sufficient for most people.

Yes you will get quite possibly get noticable results to yourself and anyone who sees you topless fairly quickly but to be honest even at 10 months my breasts werent obvious at all under clothing although I was very much aware of them being there!

Megan

Megan

Hey Megan thanks for the reply. So I have invested a bit more into my herbals (meaning time and money) and investigated a bit more. Everyone seems so split on if PM works effectively or if BO works better.

I appreciate your input as well. However I am invested in PM at this point so I will take your advice and spend some time on PM ( I have a supply for around 3months) and I was glad to hear that the results will be easily hidden. Simply because I want this to sort of build up in results before people even question anything about me.

Im also glad to hear you had some great results but to clarify what did you mean when you say BO pushed you into HRT? Do you mean that you eventually began HRT because of BO? Im also glad to hear you accepted being trans. 

Thanks for the reply! Big Grin

(26-03-2017, 08:07 PM)pixiepink66 Wrote:  Hey Megan thanks for the reply. So I have invested a bit more into my herbals (meaning time and money) and investigated a bit more. Everyone seems so split on if PM works effectively or if BO works better.

I appreciate your input as well. However I am invested in PM at this point so I will take your advice and spend some time on PM ( I have a supply for around 3months) and I was glad to hear that the results will be easily hidden. Simply because I want this to sort of build up in results before people even question anything about me.

Im also glad to hear you had some great results but to clarify what did you mean when you say BO pushed you into HRT? Do you mean that you eventually began HRT because of BO? Im also glad to hear you accepted being trans. 

Thanks for the reply! Big Grin

Hi Pixie,

Yes dont worry about hiding the growth, at least for a while.  To be honest only when I got to more than an a cup did they start to become obvious and even now they arent immediately apparent through the baggy shirts I wear to work, t-shirts are a different matter entirely though! I do have a big frame though so that will have helped, although its not helping much anymore!

In terms of the BO pushing me onto HRT it was more in terms of accepting that I was trans and enjoying the sensations of BO that made we want to switch (plus was cheaper for me at the dosage of BO I was taking!).  BO didnt directly cause it but sort of made things clearer in my mind if that makes sense.  It wasnt a sudden thing as well - just a process of working through a lot in my head and sort of making my mind up.  BO played a part but it wasnt the determining factor for me!

If you get results on PM then would just stick with that - you should get some effects after 3 months anyway!

Megan

Thanks for the reply Megan! I suppose I am just nervous sine I am new to this and sort of finding out things about myself. I just need motivation I suppose and am looking forward to seeing results soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon