Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male staying male with breasts of woman

La plupart des gens présents à ce forum sont travesties ou transsexuelles. Moi, j'espère avoir de gros seins en lactation tout en restant un homme. Ceci est mon de Lirium. Je remercie du sein Nexum pour nous permettre d'exprimer ce désir particulier

(19-03-2017, 05:06 PM)microstring Wrote:  La plupart des gens présents à ce forum sont travesties ou transsexuelles. Moi, j'espère avoir de gros seins en lactation tout en restant un homme. Ceci est mon de Lirium. Je remercie du sein Nexum pour nous permettre d'exprimer ce désir particulier

Wanted to read it so processed through Google Translate:

Most people at this forum are transvestite or transsexual. Me, I hope to have big breasts in lactation while remaining a man. This is my de Lirium. I thank Nexum breast for allowing us to express this particular

Can relate to this: I hope to have big breasts...while remaining a man Smile

(24-03-2017, 03:04 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(19-03-2017, 05:06 PM)microstring Wrote:  La plupart des gens présents à ce forum sont travesties ou transsexuelles. Moi, j'espère avoir de gros seins en lactation tout en restant un homme. Ceci est mon de Lirium. Je remercie du sein Nexum pour nous permettre d'exprimer ce désir particulier

Most people at this forum are transvestite or transsexual. Me, I hope to have big breasts in lactation while remaining a man. This is my de Lirium. I thank Nexum breast for allowing us to express this particular

Me too big, full, plump, squishy and soft boobs while still being a man and but wearing both male and female clothing

(25-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(24-03-2017, 03:04 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

Me too big, full, plump, squishy and soft boobs while still being a man and but wearing both male and female clothing

Alas, we are not many to have this desire.

And developing her breasts with hormones we feminizes automatically. Me, I chose to have big breasts and so much for my manhood ...

I agree, the desire to be more feminine had drove me to bo. 2 years into bo, off and on , I can tell u this stuff works.

(01-04-2017, 10:21 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I agree, the desire to be more feminine had drove me to bo. 2 years into bo, off and on , I can tell u this stuff works.

I have lost desire for sEx aNd barely ejaculate anything but got 2.5 inch boob growth

Im in the same boat as u lov.  Libido is very low. It's the price we pay, for sexy boobs. Its so addictive.

Funny thing is I spent half the weekend saying how much I missed having lower libido on PM. I'm so done with the craving and "need" to get off, it can totally ruin/run a whole day until I can and I'm not even like that young so not sure why it still happens.

(04-04-2017, 01:39 AM)shaneny Wrote:  Funny thing is I spent half the weekend saying how much I missed having lower libido on PM. I'm so done with the craving and "need" to get off, it can totally ruin/run a whole day until I can and I'm not even like that young so not sure why it still happens.

Best of both worlds ?

Ha, I guess for some ... I enjoyed the other side, I've also been considering not being a male staying male Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon