Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Belly shrinkage

(04-03-2017, 05:48 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 04:18 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 01:10 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(03-03-2017, 03:58 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(03-03-2017, 03:05 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, you'd need to consider High Intensity Interval Training...  Then probably rosemary essential oil, which increases circulation, and then regular exercise, especially some strength training.

I'd also suggest going to Paleo or similar diet, ketogenic, paleo, south beach, blood sugar, etc.

There are a few shortcuts, but if you don't do the work, the shortcuts don't work.
Shortcuts would be doing ab exercises between intervals on a cardio machine. Brings blood to the right area to selectively increase fat mobilization.

How is your overall body fat, and do you know if you have intra-abdominal fat?
Changes what to target first.  :-)

-Dianna
Overall body fat is a lot in my belly don't know how much also I don't know if I have intra-abdominal fat. I don't want totally lose my belly I just want shrink it back yet keep it soft and squishy

DIY Cool Sculpting: http://fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting
Is cool sculpting goin let me keep some squishy fat and jiggle

Some would argue it's not that effective, so if that's the case yes. Smile

I find being a pretty good cook and liking what I make helps ensure squishiness for me lol

Here is a before and after of me at 3 mos post cool sculpting.
The cool sculpting targets the soft fatty tissue so that is what is going. In theory the hard fat is reducible by exercise.
You wont get all 6 pack hard after, just more manageable.
The wiki link is very informative, but I'm not sure how effective the ice cubes would be.
Bobbi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Video 

Note that some Cool Sculpting practitioners claim results are greatly enhanced (as much as 60%) by massage (which some offer as an additional service) right after the treatments.

As for the DIY ice approach, I've tried that and have written about that prior. It does make a difference, but needs to be coupled with an overall approach to becoming thinner.

For those that are interested, I tried a number of ice pack solutions and this super cheap one from Target is nearly ideal: Igloo MaxCold Ice Substitute.

I would put it over a t-shirt first, till you get used to the cold, then directly on the body. Move the ice pack slightly every few minutes (to cover all areas, as there are spaces between the cubes AND to not freeze yourself)!

I've used as many as four of these (still under $10 for four) all at once to do stomach, both sides and even lower back.

I'd often follow with massage once I warmed up slightly.

Again, this is not something I've kept up with, but may revisit once again.

My love of cooking (and eating) is at war with my desire to be thinner. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-03-2017, 01:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 05:48 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 04:18 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 01:10 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(03-03-2017, 03:58 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  Overall body fat is a lot in my belly don't know how much also I don't know if I have intra-abdominal fat. I don't want totally lose my belly I just want shrink it back yet keep it soft and squishy

DIY Cool Sculpting: http://fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting
Is cool sculpting goin let me keep some squishy fat and jiggle

Some would argue it's not that effective, so if that's the case yes. Smile

I find being a pretty good cook and liking what I make helps ensure squishiness for me lol

Here is a before and after of me at 3 mos post cool sculpting.
The cool sculpting targets the soft fatty tissue so that is what is going. In theory the hard fat is reducible by exercise.
You wont get all 6 pack hard after, just more manageable.
The wiki link is very informative, but I'm not sure how effective the ice cubes would be.
Bobbi

I want keep some soft and squishy fat I don't want any abs visible

Wow Bobbi....  Looking good my friend.

(06-03-2017, 05:42 AM)Aria Wrote:  Wow Bobbi....  Looking good my friend.

Thanks!

To keep your metabolism revving throughout the day, focus on small, protein- and fiber-packed snacks or small meals every 3 to 4 hours. You will not only burn more calories eating a series of smaller meals, but also avoid the afternoon crash and end of the workday slump.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon