Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Belly shrinkage

I have a big belly which is soft and squishy yet makes me look like I am pregnant. I would like to shrink it back a bit but keep it soft and squishy. What can I do to shrink it? When it does shrink will it make my boobs higher? What can I do to not lose what fat I got in my boobs?

Hi,
I tried cool sculpting this past year and was surprised at the results. In a good way!
Its expensive, but its done once and you go about your nornal life as your belly shrinks.
Here is one of many sites for this procedure:
http://www.coolsculpting.com.

To keep your boobage, I would try massage. Its always good to massage to let them know they are loved.
Bobbi

Quote:Its always good to massage to let them know they are loved

Lol Well put. Several times a day lol.

(01-03-2017, 01:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi,
I tried cool sculpting this past year and was surprised at the results. In a good way!
Its expensive, but its done once and you go about your nornal life as your belly shrinks.
Here is one of many sites for this procedure:
http://www.coolsculpting.com.

To keep your boobage, I would try massage. Its always good to massage to let them know they are loved.
Bobbi

I do the chi massage Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays before bed goin add in the female deer massage soon and I drink a glass of milk then too. Also planning to buy breast enlargement soap and cream

Well, you'd need to consider High Intensity Interval Training...  Then probably rosemary essential oil, which increases circulation, and then regular exercise, especially some strength training.

I'd also suggest going to Paleo or similar diet, ketogenic, paleo, south beach, blood sugar, etc.

There are a few shortcuts, but if you don't do the work, the shortcuts don't work.
Shortcuts would be doing ab exercises between intervals on a cardio machine. Brings blood to the right area to selectively increase fat mobilization.

How is your overall body fat, and do you know if you have intra-abdominal fat?
Changes what to target first.  :-)

-Dianna

(03-03-2017, 03:05 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, you'd need to consider High Intensity Interval Training...  Then probably rosemary essential oil, which increases circulation, and then regular exercise, especially some strength training.

I'd also suggest going to Paleo or similar diet, ketogenic, paleo, south beach, blood sugar, etc.

There are a few shortcuts, but if you don't do the work, the shortcuts don't work.
Shortcuts would be doing ab exercises between intervals on a cardio machine. Brings blood to the right area to selectively increase fat mobilization.

-Dianna
Overall body fat is a lot in my belly don't know how much also I don't know if I have intra-abdominal fat. I don't want totally lose my belly I just want shrink it back yet keep it soft and squishy

(03-03-2017, 03:58 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(03-03-2017, 03:05 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, you'd need to consider High Intensity Interval Training...  Then probably rosemary essential oil, which increases circulation, and then regular exercise, especially some strength training.

-Dianna
Overall body fat is a lot in my belly don't know how much also I don't know if I have intra-abdominal fat. I don't want totally lose my belly I just want shrink it back yet keep it soft and squishy

DIY Cool Sculpting: http://fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting

(04-03-2017, 01:10 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

-Dianna

Is cool sculpting goin let me keep some squishy fat and jiggle

(04-03-2017, 04:18 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

-Dianna

Some would argue it's not that effective, so if that's the case yes. Smile

I find being a pretty good cook and liking what I make helps ensure squishiness for me lol

(04-03-2017, 05:48 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(04-03-2017, 04:18 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

-Dianna

Some would argue it's not that effective, so if that's the case yes. Smile

I find being a pretty good cook and liking what I make helps ensure squishiness for me lol
Lol maybe you should share some recipes with me please

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon