Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oxford Vitality PM dose confusion - please help

I went through my other messages in this thread. To avoid confusion here's a clarification:

In February I got a pack of OV's concentrate 250mg from a user on this site. The pack was sealed and I have no reason to doubt of the person that sent me the product. The tablets were cylindrical, brown in colour and slightly powdery. Those are the ones I said I doubted the effect of. Shortly after I took 6 of them in one day I fell sick and it took me a week to recover from fever, muscle pain and bone pain. So they might have worked and I might have actually overdosed. I wrote a thread about this.

Last June I got the tablets from OV directly. The caplets are different. They are not powdery at all, they are rhomboid in shape, a bit bigger than last February's and green in colour. I am taking one a day and, while I couldn't see anything happening last year, this year it feels and looks like they are working well.

Bottom line: I have no idea of why the caplets were different but I found the last ones I bought to work well. I added the description of the shape so that you can verify what you have in your hands and compare results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon