Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for anyone who has ever had a thought aboutbeing a woman

I discovered I had bisexual experiences. I developed new erogenous zones. My breasts my P spot my A spot. I am not dating I am married. But I want to be pegged by my wife.

I am married and I am only attracted to my wife.

I've had big breasts all of my life and in male mode I had to bind them to go out in public. My mother was delighted and took every opportunity to encourage my feminine feelings. The question of which sex I was attracted too came up when I was 16. She sent me to a teen dance with a push up bra and a very low cut top. I was delighted when the boys stared at my ample bosom. Finally one of them invited me out to his car for a drink of whiskey. His hands were all over me and he soon had my bra off. He had the most enormous ejaculation I ever saw, and I was delighted. Question settled- I liked boys.

I love the "Female form", but I must add that regardless if they have a vagina or penis is irrrelevant.

Just to add my two cents - I would def be into men.  I've had some bi experiences and feel comfortable and relaxed and submissive when I'm with a man

I have always thought what it would have been like if I had been a woman. Although I do find it very interesting that a male giving the right treatment can become womanly very fascinating how males and females share so much alike but on a few different scales males and females are different from each other. Males hold life and Females don't they just hold the egg.

I seem to be a little different on this, but I really don't like men period. Don't want to be one and definitely would not be interested in being with a man. I was somewhat shocked that most trans women didn't seem to share this way of thinking, initially, though I'd rather not be a total misandrist. Still, can't live with them, can totally do without them.

(11-02-2017, 01:28 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  I have a simple question for anyone who has even thought about what it's like to be a woman.  

If you did transition to a woman, would you date and have sex with men ?

I have not transitioned but I do date men crossdressed, if you find men attractive sexually then you will love how you are treated buy a gentlemen (notice I said gentleman) its really great and I hope to one day settle down with a special guy

No, I would not.

Sexual attraction and gender identity are two different things.
A lot of TG are mostly or exclusively attracted to the feminine form, whether in a cis female or another transwoman. Of course some are attracted to guys and others are pansexual or bisexual. There are no rules.
I never looked at men, though on a theoretical level I always considered myself pan. I always had gf's. 
After several years of hormone change my thoughts about guys changed too. I found myself seeing them in a different way.
My whole life I had seen really cute girls with less than stellar looking guys and wondered WTF? I don't wonder anymore. Now I get it. It is about how they treat you, not how they look.  Sadly, a lot are jerks. But there are some good ones too. I've dated both kinds.
Ironically, I am now in a relationship with a ciswoman, and very happily so.
BTW...I haven't been on here lately but I used to hang around here a lot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon