Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fast Results on BO

First let me introduce myself.

I am a 25 year old biological male from the Midwest. I started my regimen on January 18th, 2017 with 1500mg of Swanson's Ovarian Glandular daily. I take 2 caps at 8am, 2 at 4pm, and 2 at midnight. I also take 1 cap saw palmetto berries with with 500mg of bo.

I began at around 150lbs, 5'9" height. I am posting now because of how quickly I am seeing results. 10 days after starting I have finished the first bottle.

My nipples have puffed out slightly and there is definitely small mounds underneath. No growth of the aereola yet. 

It is easy to notice because I can feel them constantly rubbing on my shirt whenever I move.

The area under my nipples is very slightly tender but feels soft and doesn't get firm when I flex my pectoral muscles.

Has anyone else experienced results like this so quickly? It has been only 12 days since I've started the results are exciting.

I got first signs within 6 weeks, congratulations, it works !

What is your goal ?

yes, me too. Its powerful stuff.

(31-01-2017, 05:32 AM)Lexic Wrote:  First let me introduce myself.

I am a 25 year old biological male from the Midwest. I started my regimen on January 18th, 2017 with 1500mg of Swanson's Ovarian Glandular daily. I take 2 caps at 8am, 2 at 4pm, and 2 at midnight. I also take 1 cap saw palmetto berries with with 500mg of bo.

I began at around 150lbs, 5'9" height. I am posting now because of how quickly I am seeing results. 10 days after starting I have finished the first bottle.

My nipples have puffed out slightly and there is definitely small mounds underneath. No growth of the aereola yet. 

It is easy to notice because I can feel them constantly rubbing on my shirt whenever I move.

The area under my nipples is very slightly tender but feels soft and doesn't get firm when I flex my pectoral muscles.

Has anyone else experienced results like this so quickly? It has been only 12 days since I've started the results are exciting.

Well cant say I see much from the picture your nipples look a bit bigger then when I started but if you feel smalls mounds your starting to budding stage. I used saw palmetto berries once did not get results thou something in it was I think binding to the estrogen receptors.
Its good ur young they say the younger you are that you start HRT the more results you will have.
Its not good thou that you started at 6 pills a day. You will now have to add on to that every time your body gets use to the dosage and stalls.
Im currently a C cup Small D cup after a year Come feb 12th. But Im way older then you. I just noticed how much my legs have changed today. Bo mixed with my diet is really working.

So good luck in your journey, Id recommend staying on your dose now for a couple months. But you will have to go higher and higher when your growth stalls each time. I would of recommended starting at 2 letting ur body get use to it and then when you stalled to rev up.
Also just remember more Pills does not mean your going to get more results and it could harm you internally if your taking too much so listen to your body.

You are so lucky! I am 24 and I started at the beginning of january. I've only been taking 3-4 a day though. I might have to do what you are doing because I am getting nothing =[

(05-02-2017, 12:33 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  You are so lucky! I am 24 and I started at the beginning of january. I've only been taking 3-4 a day though. I might have to do what you are doing because I am getting nothing =[

ok with my third blood test in let me tell you.
BO does give you estrogen. However if you stop taking it your Estrogen will start to decline. It took 3 months i droped from really low E levels in the 90's to 50's in that time frame.
I am on real pharma grade HRT now but the changes are seen in the test results. Also If you decide to stick with BO YOU NEED a BLOCKER for Testosterone. MY T levels were still pretty high starting 3 months ago at 14.5 they are now 1.4 or so but again Im on real pharma grade stuff now.

One last thing about your dosage When You stall in growth and you will I know this after 1.4 years on BO You need to rev up your pill dosage so starting really high is not recommended. You should start low and work up every month or two up your dosage. Christ they are even doing it with the Pharma grade stuff im on. I started at 1mg Im now at 2mg my next appointment in 7 weeks Ill be on 3mg and so on.
I cant say BO taking that many pills is healthy that was one of my main concerns But my blood tests say im healthier then a newborn. But I would like to express caution to those who are on High doses of BO like the OP.  Just know you will have to rev up the pill dosage when your growth stalls.

Last thing I found it didnt matter if I split up the dosage or if I took it all at once.
Cheers and good luck on your journeys.
Nikki9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon