Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

16 years old and interested in BO

Hey everybody! I just joined up to hear what your thoughts are on me taking BO. I am a 16 year old biological male and have desired to have a female body for a while now. I started PM for a few days but my parents found out before any thing could happen. I as hoping by taking BO i could get my body to have a female Estrogen balance before they could stop me. Can anyone tell me what it would do to my testicals as well to mentally? Will i only be attracted to males? Let me know! 

-Jessa ❤️️

Uhh, Jessa, please talk to the gender doctor first.

(27-01-2017, 02:46 PM)Jessa Wrote:  Hey everybody! I just joined up to hear what your thoughts are on me taking BO. I am a 16 year old biological male and have desired to have a female body for a while now. I started PM for a few days but my parents found out before any thing could happen. I as hoping by taking BO i could get my body to have a female Estrogen balance before they could stop me. Can anyone tell me what it would do to my testicals as well to mentally? Will i only be attracted to males? Let me know! 

-Jessa ❤️️

I think befor taking BO you should talk to qualified gender councillor, as BO does have a massive impact upon the male reproductive system.
And after a short amount of time reproduction shall be out of the question.
Get some advice as you are young, and as such likely like all of us make mistakes through our life journey. Take care..

(27-01-2017, 02:46 PM)Jessa Wrote:  Hey everybody! I just joined up to hear what your thoughts are on me taking BO. I am a 16 year old biological male and have desired to have a female body for a while now. I started PM for a few days but my parents found out before any thing could happen. I as hoping by taking BO i could get my body to have a female Estrogen balance before they could stop me. Can anyone tell me what it would do to my testicals as well to mentally? Will i only be attracted to males? Let me know! 

-Jessa ❤️️

High dose BO and PM together does the job, especially in your young age sister. There are ethical concerns and if you are past the point of no return in Summer simply stopping or reducing the dosage is not totally reversing the change.

You can shoot me a message and I give you / your parents more details. Expect costs of $130 per month, health risks and mood changes and some unwanted side effects.

Good bless you on your journey sister.

-Jessa ❤️️

Hi Jessa,

Given your age I wouldnt rush into anything or even worry about persuing things yet, live life a bit and see if this is really what you want.  If you are keen on persuing at age 16 then I would try and do it through official routes rather than self medicating.  I took BO and its not that quick in what it does even after 10 months I had some changes but nothing that was obvious.  It isnt the miracle thing it is made out to be necessarily.  

Also self medicating on BO isnt necessarilly any cheaper than HRT, to take it in the dosage which will have an effect it is expensive.  Really I wouldnt rush into this - there are long term complications if you decide if its not what you want after a while with possible risk of permanent infertility and breast growth that is permanent.  Whilst it may sound appealing now - you might change your mind.  I always felt different but wanted to live a bit first - if life had been different I might not have been here replying to your post right now I might be happily married etc. 

I was also not sure mentally I could have coped with the changes age 16, and given more experience feel more able to cope with the ups and downs that come with things.  Of course I cant tell you what to do but I think gettting some proper counselling with someone qualified would be advised before you do anything else.  You have the rest of your life ahead but the bit age 16-21 is usually pretty good and you might decide after living a bit that you figure out what you want.

Megan

Hi
I am Nikki9
Although I support you I want to give you advice.

First instead of trying to do this and get caught. I suggest you talk to your parents. They might surprise you and as you discus it with them they might understand how you feel.
Just getting a high enough estrogen level is not going to throw your body into mode B and you become a girl. It takes time, and seeing your living at home you will be noticed. They will smell you first as your pheromones change and your smell utterly is different.
Unless your living in texas or some other crazy USA state that hates trans ppls Im sure they will be up for taking to you about it and you will then hopefully be able to go ahead and plan further.

As far as BO they say it takes 6 months before your body is reprogrammed. I have now been on it for a year. I do not think if I stop my body going to just continue on being female on the inside I dont think it is going to work like that.(I could be wrong but I dont think its true) The main supporter of this theory or lie was transfemme, so I do not know. I currently have 2 more months of pills and dont intend to stop right now so I wont find out yet.

The other thing is you wont be able to hide the changes from your parents. Once your breast Budd they are there for all to see.  And being so young id expect good results.

As far as feminizing your body thou or becoming a woman I do suggest you think it over long and hard very hard it is a decision that will affect the rest of your life. Im sure all of us here will support you in it but make sure its something you want and know why you want it.

If your parents support you thou after you have talked with them explained to them why you need this, I would suggest going to a gender therapist and having atleast one session with them at your age its not going to hurt your just going to talk and discuss what you want to do.

If you do start on BO please let your body get use to it start at no higher then 2 pills a day for a month then if your growth stalls rev up by 1 pill each time it stalls rev up by one pill.
Please do not think by taking 10 pills a day your going to get faster results you could physically harm yourself.
I am at 1 year. And currently my program goes from 8-12 pills in for a week for 3 weeks. You can look up my thread if you want plenty of pictures there for results but please again do not start above 2 pills and do not harm your body.

Good luck and I wish you the best
Nikki9

PS what your attracted to is your own preference taking BO will not change that. My balls have not shrunk much or fallen off yet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon