Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

(13-02-2018, 01:44 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 04:11 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(13-01-2018, 07:02 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(11-01-2018, 04:19 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Update 1-11-18.  Def seeing more growth since I added progesterone.  Been messaging breasts and they are def tender and slightly sore - hoping thats because if growth.
When did you add the progesterone to your regiment?  What dosage are you taking?  Where do you see the results?

I started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Its def complimenting and feels like making BO supplement change happen faster (althougj I've been taking BO now for 6 months).  Dosage is small amt ,- maybe size of a quarter in morn and bedtime .

I've noticed breasts are def getting larger. By larger I mean they are now protruding outward like a female where before there seemed to be fat accumulation around the breast area everywhere and only slight breast protrusion.  They also seem to be more "feminine" in appearance now as opposed to looking like man boobs ir moobs. 

I see other areas changing too - more fat now on thighs, butt,  and esp on hips and less belly fat ,- seems to be redistribution of fat from belly to other areas where women normally see it. 

So not only is it complimenting my BO but seems to be slightly accelerating the changes .
In my readings I found the addition of progesterone at Tanner stage II-III does in fact aid in the development of the internal structure of the breast and nipples.  Your new found fullness is the continuing growing/development of breast tissue!  It feels so good.

Cat

Thanks Cat .  Glad to hear I'm not doing something that would have negative effect .

thank you for sharing and your results are wonderful. breast look great!

i may have missed this, but what is the source for your progesterone? is this something that is proscribed?

just ordered ovarie and pituitary. hoping to get a taste of E on minimum doses and from there no idea yet.

(21-02-2018, 04:21 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  thank you for sharing and your results are wonderful. breast look great!

i may have missed this, but what is the source for your progesterone? is this something that is proscribed?

just ordered ovarie and pituitary. hoping to get a taste of E on minimum doses and from there no idea yet.

Hi lillyanne - I ordered my progesterone from Swanson's Vitamins - it's a cream

2-22-18 progress update. 

thank you jeannie,

did you notice nipple growth after starting the progesterone? or start it at the same time as bo?

i have a thing for nipple growth. would love plumper but what scares me is the possibility of large-ish breast growth. would love a little jiggle but big jiggle in need of a bra.... lol would love that to, just scary to me.

(03-03-2018, 10:43 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  thank you jeannie,

did you notice nipple growth after starting the progesterone? or start it at the same time as bo?

i have a thing for nipple growth. would love plumper but what scares me is the possibility of large-ish breast growth. would love a little jiggle but big jiggle in need of a bra.... lol would love that to, just scary to me.

My nipple growth was from using suction .I use suction on nipples at least 8 hrs a day and as much up to 20 hrs. At this point my nipples are bigger than wife's who has large nipples. I am constantly looking for larger devices to make them longer and at this point it's literally impossible to hide them unless I tape them down . 

Once you start using suction they will become much more sensitive. St this point I can orgasm by just nipple stimulation - it's an amazing feeling and enjoy it much more than masturbation .

great info thank you very much.

i noticed i havent posted in a long time.  i did take a break for a while but i'm back and i'm only taking PM.  It appears to be working the best and i'm seeing good results while losing weight.  at this point even if i stopped there is no way they would revert - the change is permanent.   on last measurement i'm a 42 FULL B / small C cup. Here are some updated pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon