Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

Haooy New year everyone.. progress update (1-2-18)

Update 1-11-18.  Def seeing more growth since I added progesterone.  Been messaging breasts and they are def tender and slightly sore - hoping thats because if growth.

(11-01-2018, 04:19 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Update 1-11-18.  Def seeing more growth since I added progesterone.  Been messaging breasts and they are def tender and slightly sore - hoping thats because if growth.
When did you add the progesterone to your regiment?  What dosage are you taking?  Where do you see the results?

(13-01-2018, 07:02 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(11-01-2018, 04:19 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Update 1-11-18.  Def seeing more growth since I added progesterone.  Been messaging breasts and they are def tender and slightly sore - hoping thats because if growth.
When did you add the progesterone to your regiment?  What dosage are you taking?  Where do you see the results?

I started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Its def complimenting and feels like making BO supplement change happen faster (althougj I've been taking BO now for 6 months).  Dosage is small amt ,- maybe size of a quarter in morn and bedtime .

I've noticed breasts are def getting larger. By larger I mean they are now protruding outward like a female where before there seemed to be fat accumulation around the breast area everywhere and only slight breast protrusion.  They also seem to be more "feminine" in appearance now as opposed to looking like man boobs ir moobs. 

I see other areas changing too - more fat now on thighs, butt,  and esp on hips and less belly fat ,- seems to be redistribution of fat from belly to other areas where women normally see it. 

So not only is it complimenting my BO but seems to be slightly accelerating the changes .

01-29-18 update.  Continue to take 1150 mg(5 pills) twice a day.  I also started to take 1 (of the 5) capsule sublingual to see if it helps . Doesn't taste the greatest but I try to keep it under my tongue for at least 20 mins - usually totally disolved at that point .

Also using progesterone cream daily in AM on breats and thighs .

2-5-18 update.   Def seeing more breast development.  Not sure if it due to the past 10 days of inserting a water/BO mix into my colon.  Having said that, I'm prob going to stop doing that because it's causing some irritation.

congrats! there definitely seems to be some improved growth via your pictures. I wouldn't change your program, if I were you.

I recently as well added some PC to my program, I firmly believe, especially with us, that PC is necessary to elicit growth. 

Logically, to me, it only stands to reason, that just as in CIS female, who naturally produce progesterone, that we should also include a small amount. Otherwise, in my opinion, we only set ourselves up for disappointment and failure.

(06-02-2018, 10:46 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  congrats! there definitely seems to be some improved growth via your pictures. I wouldn't change your program, if I were you.

I recently as well added some PC to my program, I firmly believe, especially with us, that PC is necessary to elicit growth. 

Logically, to me, it only stands to reason, that just as in CIS female, who naturally produce progesterone, that we should also include a small amount. Otherwise, in my opinion, we only set ourselves up for disappointment and failure.

Thanks and i totally agree !  Def helping my progress.

Interesting observations this week.  I caught the flu and didn't take any BO for 6 days.  I lost weight but breats actually looked bigger ?  Yesterday I went back on my BO full up, same level as before I got sick and man did I feel it.  Some things I felt : 1) smell came back.  Didn't realize that I had kind of lost that sweeter female smell in my body but noticed it came back right away after 1 day of BO. 2) breast tender - felt soreness in both breasts.  I have to admit that I enjo that feeling bc it makes me want to message them which help with growth.  3) upper thigh and hip soreness .  I have felt this from time to time and always noticed a more feminine looking fat redistribution on my hips and thighs. 4) testicles remained pulled up tight and feel smaller.  During my 6 days off of BO my testicles began to hang low like they used to before I started taking BO.    5)  feel much calmer again . When I take BO regularly I feel much calmer.
6) only concerning negatives is that I feel some neck stiffness and lower back. I had been feeling those same symptoms before I got sick and when I went off BO for flu I didn't feel those symptoms .

All of these changes feel great and tell me that BO def has an effect on me.   Attached some updated pics from this morning 

(14-01-2018, 04:11 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(13-01-2018, 07:02 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  

I started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Its def complimenting and feels like making BO supplement change happen faster (althougj I've been taking BO now for 6 months).  Dosage is small amt ,- maybe size of a quarter in morn and bedtime .

I've noticed breasts are def getting larger. By larger I mean they are now protruding outward like a female where before there seemed to be fat accumulation around the breast area everywhere and only slight breast protrusion.  They also seem to be more "feminine" in appearance now as opposed to looking like man boobs ir moobs. 

I see other areas changing too - more fat now on thighs, butt,  and esp on hips and less belly fat ,- seems to be redistribution of fat from belly to other areas where women normally see it. 

So not only is it complimenting my BO but seems to be slightly accelerating the changes .
In my readings I found the addition of progesterone at Tanner stage II-III does in fact aid in the development of the internal structure of the breast and nipples.  Your new found fullness is the continuing growing/development of breast tissue!  It feels so good.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon