Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

(02-02-2017, 12:09 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 01:38 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Hi everyone.  I was inspired by Nikki and would be very happy to have results like him.

My goal is long term BO to have irreversible results - that is, shrunken testicles and penis along with breast growth and body that has a more feminine shape and structure.  
change user
I am currently way too heavy so another goal is to lose weight.  I am 5'10", 210 - my goal weight would be a minimum of 170 but would be happier if I could get into the 150s.

I placed my BO order and am waiting to start later this week.  I have already begun prep by taking WP and SP with the hopes of suppressing my Testosterone so the BO will be effective right away.   I would love any help / assistance the community can provide.  Specifically, how to start dosing and how to ramp up.  And what additional herbs/supplements compliment BO and make it more effective.  

I have attached initial pics to the post.  As you can see I am a bit overweight and hopefully you will see improvement as i post more pics.  i will try to post pics weekly.

Hi again since your more my build.
I suggest this.

Start dieting now by doing the following.
as soon as you wake up drink the following:
1) Mix the following 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar organic, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (real no additives) rest water mix in cup or blemder

2) for breakfast 1 Protien shake
Consisting of Whey Protien (I get a 2 pound tub for 30 bucks now comes in chocolate) Add 1 banana Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon Mix in blender Drink.

3) if hungry before lunch eat a banana

4) Lunch eat a small meal. (this whole week I ate a small bowl of Homemade chilli and a bun)

5) dinner Protien shake
Consisting of Whey Protien (I get a 2 pound tub for 30 bucks now comes in chocolate) Add 1 banana Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon Mix in blender Drink.

Rinse and repeat.
Also make sure to do 20-40 squats each day.

This will shed pounds and work your butt to feminize your body.

Thanks Nikki

2 weeks complete.  Feel calmer , more in touch with how I'm feeling.

Night / early morning erections are rarely happening.   Wish there was a good way to measure testicles - they def feel smaller .

Breasts feel much fuller but not much additional outward growth. Nipples are much more sensative (all the time).

Body smell is changing - don't have that male smell.  Also, my sense of smell seems much more keen now - smelling things I didn't used to smell. 

Beginning to accumulate some fat in hip area and upper thighs.  Late last week I had some pain in both hips but that has subsided  - not sure i that was body adjusting / changing to addt estrogen from BO.

Down 3 lbs and still have a ways to go but it's going in right direction.

Will remain on 2 BO , 1 kelp, and WP twice a day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shocked 

Same feelings as last week.  Feeling calmer and breasts feel slightly larger

(15-02-2017, 01:52 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Same feelings as last week.  Feeling calmer and breasts feel slightly larger

Some body pics

Well my body is def changing.  The hardest thing i'm dealing with is weight.  I have to keep to a strict diet to lose weight.  Bodywise, i'm seeing some changes.  I'm def getting some fat on my inner and upper thighs.  My muscles are getting smaller.  My triceps are kind of lose now and sometimes swing like a womans.  I butt has grown a little but not as much as i would like.  my breasts continue to grow and are def a full A cup now.  i also see some belly fat leaving but not enough getting a womans type of higher waist.  i'll post pics as soon as i can.

some pics of my changing body fat (1/2)

some pics of my changing body fat (2/2)

a couple more of legs. keep in mind that my legs never looked like this before - they were fit and def slimmer.

11/14/17 update.  Upped dosage and added another 2 for a total of 8 (x 250).  Now taking 3 BO in morn, 2 in afternoon and 3 at night with Kelp.

Also going to try Change-O-Life supplement in between doses - 3 capsules before afternoon and evening BO doses. I attached pic of the label here - would like to know if anyone has tried and and what their experience was like .

Update pics. I should say that in between this update and the last update I had a really bad cold and was on antibiotics. And for some of that time I felt so bad that I skipped my regimen.

At this point it feels like I'm getting more progress in the fat redistribution process. Also cotinuing to experiencing muscle loss. I have to get into the gym more often and at least try to maintain some of my muscle tone.

Not much breast than breast growth from last update .

My thighs continue to get bigger (close to calling them thunder thighs) and so does the fat deposits on my hips. Not a lot of change on my butt from last update.

At this point it feels like I've totally lost that male scent that I once had. Even when I sweat a lot it doesn't smell like it used to.

I'm also working hard on trying to lose weight. I've lost some weight but it's definitely harder and I have to be really diligent about what I eat - zero carbs or sugar and working on portion control too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon