Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally met someone!!

After all the doom and gloom...I finally met someone who doesn't care about what is between my legs.  Its so wonderful to be with someone and not feel nervous or like you have "wait and see" if things will be alright.  So. these guys do exist after all!

Glad for you hon....  There is even someone for an old stink faced old buzzard like me.   Smile

(20-01-2017, 05:19 AM)Aria Wrote:  Glad for you hon....  There is even someone for an old stink faced old buzzard like me.   Smile

Lol...dont call yourself that!!!

Those are good news, Skye! Big Grin

I know you were struggling with that and it is good to know your wait is finally over! But honestly, with such a girl as you it was not matter of 'if', but rather matter of 'when'. Wink

I wish you as much happiness as possible.

Poly

(20-01-2017, 01:26 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Those are good news, Skye! Big Grin

I know you were struggling with that and it is good to know your wait is finally over! But honestly, with such a girl as you it was not matter of 'if', but rather matter of 'when'. Wink

I wish you as much happiness as possible.

Poly

Awww..thanks. You are so kind!

Yay Sky!  I am so happy for you.  You deserve someone that appreciates your inner beauty, and for whom your outer beauty is just icing on the cake.  
Wishing you all the best in your new relationship.

Hi Billy here... I know there are people who can fit your need for love.  I was married for 15 years when I had really long hair and cross dressing.  I even got divorced and found a happier and more loving wife.  She is ok with the real me.  Yes we still haven't went completely down the Sissy path I am on.  So I am looking forward to our fun evolving.

Question are you dating and spending time at his domain, used the l word, or maybe met the fam?

(21-01-2017, 03:45 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Question are you dating and spending time at his domain, used the l word, or maybe met the fam?

Everything but meeting the famly lol

(20-01-2017, 08:30 PM)Allyson Wrote:  Yay Sky!  I am so happy for you.  You deserve someone that appreciates your inner beauty, and for whom your outer beauty is just icing on the cake.  
Wishing you all the best in your new relationship.

Thanks!  He is everything I've wanted in a man.  He's tall, handsome, and fun to be with.  He respects me fully as a woman and treats me like a lady.  He holds doors open for me as well as walk me to my side of the car.  I love his smile so much.  It melts me when I see it. I never thought I'd find him.

Oh my gosh Sky!!!!! Eeeeeeeek, I am soooo happy for you!  I am glad you've found someone that loves you for who you are!!!  Yay!!!   Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon