Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"T" is over the top

Its a lovely day here in Virginia, and a perfect day to knock out some to do list items.
The top item is to start the Vette. Its been sitting for 2 years so battery charging was in order. 2 hours later she was purring like a kitten.
So I HAD to take her out to shake off the cobb webs and round out the tire.
I live in an area with little traffic and many straight roads. So I used them all up and it was a wonderful WAAA HOOoooo day.
And the T is pumping.
Sorry for the non NBE stuff here, just wanted to share the thrill of ride in a Vette.[Image: biggrin.gif]

You can all go back to work now
(Bob)bi

You go girl and hope it shook the boobies
Julie

(22-01-2017, 12:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You go girl and hope it shook the boobies
Julie

Some things are just fun to do, like flooring a V-8 and hanging on. Glad you had fun. I just got a beautiful Pono Jumbo Baritone Ukulele, and I can't keep my hands off of her. My wife isn't jealous. LoL

PS - I hear WP & RR is good for High-T ;-)

(22-01-2017, 12:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You go girl and hope it shook the boobies
Julie

No shakin. This is very smooth Vette so the boobies got flattened from the G forces. Thankfully They poped back out when I slowed down
Bobbi

As it's been pretty quite here lately, how aboit a picture or two. Maybe one showing your Vet "topless" you know, Just to keep things in line with the site.

(22-01-2017, 03:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  As it's been pretty quite here lately, how aboit a picture or two. Maybe one showing your Vet "topless" you know, Just to keep things in line with the site.

Its a hard top so topless wont happen, and I already bared my all, so to speak, in another thread.
But here's my baby!
Bobbi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Happyme Wrote:  
(22-01-2017, 03:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  As it's been pretty quite here lately, how aboit a picture or two. Maybe one showing your Vet "topless" you know, Just to keep things in line with the site.

Its a hard top so topless wont happen, and I already bared my all, so to speak, in another thread.
But here's my baby!
Bobbi

Even though it's been nice lately, the Mustang won't come out of storage unil April at the earliest. I certainly know what your talking about when you" drop the hammer and hang on"! Glad you had a nice day and we're able to enjoy it!

(23-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Happyme Wrote:  

But here's my baby!
Bobbi

Very nice ....and in Red... My faviorate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon