Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1000mg PM and 1500mg SP Loss of Libido 2 weeks in?

After starting out with 500mg of PM and 1000mg of SP for week 1, and on week 2 bumping it up to 1000mg of PM and 1500mg of SP (plus adding breast cream twice a day to hips, breasts, and butt), I have found it a little difficult to get an erection, and I ejaculate very easily. This is a bit worrysome since I've only been on it for 2 weeks. To put it into perspective, I'm an 140lb 18 year old male, so I'm not sure. I still want to take it, but should I take a break ASAP, or maybe take a break in 5 days? The only other things I've noticed are softer skin, and a very faint pain in my left breast. Could I safely increase the PM to 1500mg and keep the SP steady for at least 3 or 4 days, then take a break? Or can I keep the PM dosage but reduce the SP? I'm not really sure what's going on here. Also, I'll still keep using the breast cream, but could that be having an effect on how much PM I'm getting, and what about if I take a pm capsule and rub the powder into my hips/butt, because I really want to grow my hips and butt. Thank you.

I'm also considering dropping SP/any anti-androgen, as I read it can be linked to Alzheimers.

When I started herbs there was a period before my sexual desires and needs returned and changed.  The amount of sex lowered but the intensity of the new needs I developed were now present.  I would call it a rewiring and re classifying of my life as a bisexual, sissy, and more submissive.  I developed two new erogenous zones my breasts and my behind.  I attribute this growth in my life to the herbs and binural meditation for breast growth and sissyfication.

(04-01-2017, 12:02 AM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  After starting out with 500mg of PM and 1000mg of SP for week 1, and on week 2 bumping it up to 1000mg of PM and 1500mg of SP (plus adding breast cream twice a day to hips, breasts, and butt), I have found it a little difficult to get an erection, and I ejaculate very easily. This is a bit worrysome since I've only been on it for 2 weeks. To put it into perspective, I'm an 140lb 18 year old male, so I'm not sure. I still want to take it, but should I take a break ASAP, or maybe take a break in 5 days? The only other things I've noticed are softer skin, and a very faint pain in my left breast. Could I safely increase the PM to 1500mg and keep the SP steady for at least 3 or 4 days, then take a break? Or can I keep the PM dosage but reduce the SP? I'm not really sure what's going on here. Also, I'll still keep using the breast cream, but could that be having an effect on how much PM I'm getting, and what about if I take a pm capsule and rub the powder into my hips/butt, because I really want to grow my hips and butt. Thank you.

I'm also considering dropping SP/any anti-androgen, as I read it can be linked to Alzheimers.
I like your PM level at 1500mg, but think you may be too high in your start up SP level. I would suggest your change the SP to 500mg per day and see what that does.  Then increase if necessary.  A little goes a long way.

i also used to take pm at 1000mg a day and as well, within like 2 weeks i was numb and impotent down there. which is fine if i wasn't married but since i am i have halted pm as i feel i ma too sensitive to it's effects and remained on natureday instead to keep function and develop breasts. do wish i knew of a way to reap pm's benefits without killing my lil soldier but if im getting that effect at 1000mg a day i wonder if 500 would really do anything or if do the same SadSad

(19-01-2017, 11:30 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  i also used to take pm at 1000mg a day and as well, within like 2 weeks i was numb and impotent down there. which is fine if i wasn't married but since i am i have halted pm as i feel i ma too sensitive to it's effects and remained on natureday instead to keep function and develop breasts. do wish i knew of a way to reap pm's benefits without killing my lil soldier but if im getting that effect at 1000mg a day i wonder if 500 would really do anything or if do the same SadSad

Does your wife know about it and does she know that you are taking PM ?

I have killed my ( former huge ) soldier within 4 month so good that I can no longer penetrate at all. My wife actuary likes it and since then we have intercourse with tongue and kiss on breasts and I serve her pussy but Mr. Softwood is retired since October.

(20-01-2017, 01:02 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(19-01-2017, 11:30 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  i also used to take pm at 1000mg a day and as well, within like 2 weeks i was numb and impotent down there. which is fine if i wasn't married but since i am i have halted pm as i feel i ma too sensitive to it's effects and remained on natureday instead to keep function and develop breasts. do wish i knew of a way to reap pm's benefits without killing my lil soldier but if im getting that effect at 1000mg a day i wonder if 500 would really do anything or if do the same SadSad

Does your wife know about it and does she know that you are taking PM ?

I have killed my ( former huge ) soldier within 4 month so good that I can no longer penetrate at all. My wife actuary likes it and since then we have intercourse with tongue and kiss on breasts and I serve her pussy but Mr. Softwood is retired since October.

Nhe is completely unaware that i am grwing my breasts. She def would not apprive and at 30 im waiting for the wtf did i do to myself moment when i wake up and see these things bug enoigh to be undeniable breasts vs some extra fleshi quit pm cause of the dysfunction. If inwas single or older id for sure be taaking 3000mg making sure this thing was totally paralyzed and balls were completely destroyed lol its such a turn on for me to imagije myself impotent and feminine

Yes, Im 31 and have had the same issue on bo. I don't get those nice strong erections anymore. Its interesting how the body rewires itself. Ive become to addicted to wanting to get bigger breasts I just did't care about the loss. But honestly I do miss it.

I had some loss of libido when I went up from 500mg to 1000mg, though not completely. I later went back down to 500 because 1000 was making me too tired during the day. I was taking it all in the morning though, I may try 500 in the morning and 500 at night, though I am really bad at doing things like this at night, I'll often just fall asleep watching TV, and if I try to do much more than walk into the bedroom and lay on the bed, I won't get back to sleep.

I don't want loss of libido really, unlike some it seems, just want to keep my hair, and wouldn't mind if my breasts grew more, though I'm fine with where they are now after 1 year at mostly 500mg. Maybe staying at 500mg is fine for my purposes.

I don't get impotent I just stop for a week when my sperm gets funny. It's not that its soft but it needs to be treated different. I take 2000 a day. 1 in the am and 1 before bed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon