Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caged

Rainbow 

How does everyone feel about chastity cages? I’ve had a few but my most recent one I just got fits like a glove and I can’t be more happier. I have come to terms with hating my manhood. And really don’t want to use it anymore!

I started using a chastity cage in 2022, and I was up to 5 days a week locked, unlocked on weekends, but when I figured out I was trans, I basically stopped using it right after. Part of the issue was the NBE made me shrink in such a way that the cage was more uncomfortable and part of it was that once I didn't get morning wood anymore, I no longer felt the psychological need for a cage. Now I just wear women's underwear (and women's clothes in general), and I'm waiting until I can get sign off for an orchiectomy. (You usually have to be on HRT for a year first.) Orchiectomy of course makes it hard to do chastity unless you get a Prince Albert, so that's pretty much the end of the line.

So far it’s been 2 days it’s alittle uncomfortable but bearable.

proudly and happily caged fulltime for 18 months now . but no beginner before that neither, justincreased locking periods and tryng out different cages until i found one i am fully comfortable with, can work and sleep in it and have totally erased erections from my life. weekly opening for epilation and full hygiene, but of course daily maintenance of locked clitty is as important. so far i have shrunk my size by about two thirds and can be considered an atrophied micropenis. it has changed my life, my sensuality, my feelings, being aroused is not linked to my penis anymore, actually i am much more horny all the time but my body has un-learned male masturbation as its primary pleasure source

I think this topic should be moved to https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44

Just like all other fetish circlewank threads that litter the General Discussion section.   Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon