Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice before opening pandora's box

So new to the forums so hi all Big Grin , after reading a few threads and a lengthy discussion on my thoughts on wanting to become more feminine in general if its being just "on the fence" or full blown is up in the air at the moment. 

Progress so far is just heading out in women's clothing (just lower half) to see how we both coped (it went well) she then brought up the idea of HRT but I'm edging more towards NBE first, after some research just a couple of bit's i can't quite get straight in my head

Will NBE  PM rather than OB, result in a more feminine figure? wider hips, rear? (i'm thinking yes)

Anyone with some more technical advice on the below would be great:

based on past experiences with medications/food i seem to have an extremely fast metabolism, the medication side being backed up by blood tests, is this likely to have an impact on on dosage levels?

current physical state wise, 24yr  6'3 UK 12 slim build, again is this likely to have an impact on on dosage levels and/or speed of results.

I can't seem to find a sure fire guide on what full herbal routine to start with, barring PM and ideally after reading Lotus's very details notes (many thanks  Blush ) i wan't to include licorice if possible as i've all ready been taking it for work fatigue.

any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated and merry xmas to all!

p.s. hope this is the right section if not admin's please move Smile

(18-12-2016, 05:11 PM)noto Wrote:  So new to the forums so hi all Big Grin , after reading a few threads and a lengthy discussion on my thoughts on wanting to become more feminine in general if its being just "on the fence" or full blown is up in the air at the moment. 

Progress so far is just heading out in women's clothing (just lower half) to see how we both coped (it went well) she then brought up the idea of HRT but I'm edging more towards NBE first, after some research just a couple of bit's i can't quite get straight in my head

Will NBE  PM rather than OB, result in a more feminine figure? wider hips, rear? (i'm thinking yes)

based on past experiences with medications/food i seem to have an extremely fast metabolism, the medication side being backed up by blood tests, is this likely to have an impact on on dosage levels?

current physical state wise, 24yr  6'3 UK 12 slim build, again is this likely to have an impact on on dosage levels and/or speed of results.

I can't seem to find a sure fire guide on what full herbal routine to start with, barring PM and ideally after reading Lotus's very details notes (many thanks  Blush ) i wan't to include licorice if possible as i've all ready been taking it for work fatigue.

Hi Noto

Just a quick one to welcome you on the beginning of what can be an interesting time.

Sounds like you are already ahead of the game with a supporting partner.  Taking care and considering our loved ones can make the difference between success and happiness and a hard journey.  There are many here who would attest to that. 

You have to decide for yourself what is the best option for you, we are all different and have different objectives.  One of the reasons that BN is such a special place is that there is an acceptance that this is not a binary choice.  So take your time and talk to others and glean from their experiences.  you will find us an approachable bunch. [Image: smile.gif]  

In very rough terms, the main difference between a good NBE programme and HRT is that NBE is a slower process.  Which if someone is still finding their way is a priceless aspect.  There are a surprising number of people who manage to find a degree of peace without having to go full HRT.  Though depending where you may sit on the spectrum, NBE can for some be a gateway to HRT.  It's not guaranteed but many have found this to be so.    

But curves and squishy bits are possible with NBE [Image: wink.gif]

As for dosage, again we are all different and what will be best for one would not be for another.  But accepted wisdom is to take it slow and be aware of the affects you are getting.  Be patient and don't take chances! Some have injured themselves by pushing too hard too fast!  

Although licorice has been used by some here, myself included as I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue). But current understanding is it can be counter productive.  Yes it can be a powerful tool but it has also been discovered to inhibit aromatase, which is the biggie with NBE.  But the main reason is that there can be serious health issues with using licorice for any length of time.  and there are other viable alternatives available so why take the risk?

There are many experienced ones here who I am sure would be willing to run through your options.  But there is no substitute for research.  But I am guessing you have already worked that one out [Image: biggrin.gif]

Jealous of your fast metabolism though! Mine is so slow I think it has it's own time zone!  

Huggy.

Excellent reply Huggy

Julie

(18-12-2016, 09:19 PM)Huggy Wrote:  
(18-12-2016, 05:11 PM)noto Wrote:  So new to the forums so hi all Big Grin , after reading a few threads and a lengthy discussion on my thoughts on wanting to become more feminine in general if its being just "on the fence" or full blown is up in the air at the moment. 

Hi Noto

Just a quick one to welcome you on the beginning of what can be an interesting time.

Sounds like you are already ahead of the game with a supporting partner.  Taking care and considering our loved ones can make the difference between success and happiness and a hard journey.  There are many here who would attest to that. 

You have to decide for yourself what is the best option for you, we are all different and have different objectives.  One of the reasons that BN is such a special place is that there is an acceptance that this is not a binary choice.  So take your time and talk to others and glean from their experiences.  you will find us an approachable bunch. [Image: smile.gif]  

In very rough terms, the main difference between a good NBE programme and HRT is that NBE is a slower process.  Which if someone is still finding their way is a priceless aspect.  There are a surprising number of people who manage to find a degree of peace without having to go full HRT.  Though depending where you may sit on the spectrum, NBE can for some be a gateway to HRT.  It's not guaranteed but many have found this to be so.    

As for dosage, again we are all different and what will be best for one would not be for another.  But accepted wisdom is to take it slow and be aware of the affects you are getting.  Be patient and don't take chances! Some have injured themselves by pushing too hard too fast!  

Although licorice has been used by some here, myself included as I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue). But current understanding is it can be counter productive.  Yes it can be a powerful tool but it has also been discovered to inhibit aromatase, which is the biggie with NBE.  But the main reason is that there can be serious health issues with using licorice for any length of time.  and there are other viable alternatives available so why take the risk?

There are many experienced ones here who I am sure would be willing to run through your options.  But there is no substitute for research.  But I am guessing you have already worked that one out [Image: biggrin.gif]

Jealous of your fast metabolism though! Mine is so slow I think it has it's own time zone!  

Huggy.

heck its a small world out there, i've been given a diagnosis of CFS myself this year although it seems to have been brought out after I stopped pretending to be the "alpha male" type and this process is hopefully the last skeleton out of the closet and the stress that seems to have triggered it.

Just taken the first baby steps, and the body hair has gone.... we got a bit of a surprise when we looked in the mirror  Blush

licorice was just in there for the fatigue benefits I'm sure i saw somewhere, but checking the CFS diary i felt better coming out to my SO and reducing stress levels.

personal life aside, this is what routine I'm thinking of at the moment thoughts? 

starting cycle

-weeks 1-3-

min 2x Chi Massage 5min per side morning/night (started)
PM - 500mg tab, between 1500-2500mg per day (very high starting point from what i've found, but logic below)
SP - 450mg 3x daily morn/lunch/night
PC - 1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest only sun & wed each week)

-week 4+ -
min 2x Chi Massage 5min per side morning/night 
PM - 500mg tab 6x p/d = 3000mg (assuming no side effects)
SP - 450mg 4x daily morn/lunch/night
PC - 1/4 teaspoon (as above)

breast pumping...?

credit where credit is due this is nearly the same as Lotus's initial doses, from here, the higher doses I'm basing off my experiences with other medication over the years, i've always needed high doses to get any benefit, using sertraline as an example (no longer taking, not needed) they started with a dose of 25mg and upped it to 200mg within days because it was not taking effect, heck blood tests showed the half-life was around 18 hours compared to the expected 26.

I'm jealous of your metabolism Tongue , I hope the speed it likes to run at won't hinder gaining some fat here and there.  

really got to give credit to my SO though, as you said i feel like i got it a bit easy when revealing this to her, hell she just took my bra size   Big Grin it's defiantly going to be an intresting journey

(18-12-2016, 11:30 PM)noto Wrote:  

Hi Noto

Huggy.

heck its a small world out there, i've been given a diagnosis of CFS myself this year although it seems to have been brought out after I stopped pretending to be the "alpha male" type and this process is hopefully the last skeleton out of the closet and the stress that seems to have triggered it.

Just taken the first baby steps, and the body hair has gone.... we got a bit of a surprise when we looked in the mirror  Blush

licorice was just in there for the fatigue benefits I'm sure i saw somewhere, but checking the CFS diary i felt better coming out to my SO and reducing stress levels.

personal life aside, this is what routine I'm thinking of at the moment thoughts? 

starting cycle

-weeks 1-3-

PM - 500mg tab, between 1500-2500mg per day (very high starting point from what i've found, but logic below)

-week 4+ -

breast pumping...?

credit where credit is due this is nearly the same as Lotus's initial doses, from here, the higher doses I'm basing off my experiences with other medication over the years, i've always needed high doses to get any benefit, using sertraline as an example (no longer taking, not needed) they started with a dose of 25mg and upped it to 200mg within days because it was not taking effect, heck blood tests showed the half-life was around 18 hours compared to the expected 26.

I'm jealous of your metabolism Tongue , I hope the speed it likes to run at won't hinder gaining some fat here and there.  

really got to give credit to my SO though, as you said i feel like i got it a bit easy when revealing this to her, hell she just took my bra size   Big Grin it's defiantly going to be an intresting journey

Hi Noto

Wow! Another traveler with CFS. Thought I was pretty much on my own with that here.  Interestingly it's more women who get hit with this than men (by quite a margin) and I have often wondered if in my case that's an indicator of something else going on too? (long story, too much for here ;-)  I have spent a lot of time, years in fact, getting myself educated about CFS, there is a lot of nonsense and old wives tails out there.  But stress is a MAJOR factor!!! It's not quite in keeping with the theme of BN, but if you would like to chat about things please fell free to private message.   

Ok, I do not profess to be an expert and there are far more knowledgeable ones on here that lead the way for us.  But I have picked up a few pointers. So....

Massage: good.
PM: Stick to 1000mg, max of 1500 if you really must.  Any more becomes counter productive and can actually sabotage any progress.  
SP: Know at one time was a popular choice, but has fallen out of favour as experience, knowledge and better alternatives became available. If anyone knows different please chime in [Image: blush.gif]
PC: Initially not really necessary, but once your programme really gets into gear and oestrogen levels rise it's a very useful tool.    
Pumping: Take care not to over do it (very tempting)  It does help, and can be a little addictive... it feels nice too [Image: wink.gif]

I also seem to have a high tolerance to meds etc, but a faster metabolism will become a major advantage as you get into your programme.  Be advised, until your are very well along into your programme and your body is firmly into fem mode, you may find putting on weight all to easy. And it will likely be in the male areas as much if not more than female areas.  

You may want to check out Reishi, White Peony, Evening Primrose Oil, Green Tea Extract, Astaxanthin?  Could give you some ideas.    

Give your SO a really BIG HUG and treat her good. Sounds like you have a special one there. [Image: smile.gif]

Huggy.

(19-12-2016, 12:18 PM)Huggy Wrote:  

Hi Noto

Huggy.

starting cycle

-weeks 1-3-

-week 4+ -

breast pumping...?

Hi Noto

Wow! Another traveler with CFS. Thought I was pretty much on my own with that here.  Interestingly it's more women who get hit with this than men (by quite a margin) and I have often wondered if in my case that's an indicator of something else going on too? (long story, too much for here ;-)  I have spent a lot of time, years in fact, getting myself educated about CFS, there is a lot of nonsense and old wives tails out there.  But stress is a MAJOR factor!!! It's not quite in keeping with the theme of BN, but if you would like to chat about things please fell free to private message.   

Ok, I do not profess to be an expert and there are far more knowledgeable ones on here that lead the way for us.  But I have picked up a few pointers. So....

PM: Stick to 1000mg, max of 1500 if you really must.  Any more becomes counter productive and can actually sabotage any progress.  
SP: Know at one time was a popular choice, but has fallen out of favour as experience, knowledge and better alternatives became available. If anyone knows different please chime in [Image: blush.gif]
PC: Initially not really necessary, but once your programme really gets into gear and oestrogen levels rise it's a very useful tool.    
Pumping: Take care not to over do it (very tempting)  It does help, and can be a little addictive... it feels nice too [Image: wink.gif]

I also seem to have a high tolerance to meds etc, but a faster metabolism will become a major advantage as you get into your programme.  Be advised, until your are very well along into your programme and your body is firmly into fem mode, you may find putting on weight all to easy. And it will likely be in the male areas as much if not more than female areas.  

You may want to check out Reishi, White Peony, Evening Primrose Oil, Green Tea Extract, Astaxanthin?  Could give you some ideas.    

Give your SO a really BIG HUG and treat her good. Sounds like you have a special one there. [Image: smile.gif]

Huggy.

thanks Huggy, doing some digging and ironically my doctor mentioned that when i had apt today, i'm UK side and without writing a horror story i jumped ship from NHS to private, private doc happens to specialise in mental health so urges and feelings slipped out  Blush  anyway along with the below he's made a referral on to a specialist to help keep an eye on things and went over most of the below with her on the phone. (i swear he can sense the excitement oozing out somewhere)

Ordered a lab test to get an idea where things are now hormone side. dosages said keep things below 2000mg at all times for now and pumping avoid for a while since i have naproxen or drop it, had a very detailed discussion about interactions long story short he said, Reishi or White Peony given their reported health benefits & lighter risk than EPO, had not looked into Astaxanthin or Green Tea extract at present in the end between us it migrated to:

Massage: that seems to have led to some aching and sensitive nips today, or is my mind playing tricks on me  Huh

-month 1 -
PM - 2x 500mg tab,  1000mg per day (err on the side of caution)
WP - 1x 600mg tab,  (since naproxen is a risk factor why not try and remove migraines from the equation since they are generally stress triggered its been a good few months without one too) 
PC - bit more digging today i'm with you on that from re-reading lotus's research notes

-lab test, adjust doses if necessary before or after results-

may have found a use for my Microsoft band again, it was fairly accurate for monitoring heart rate, skin temp & sleep patterns to see if anything seems to be going wrong when taken with the fact its never going to be spot-on but good for basic warning signs. don't know if that might glean some interesting research info or not.

After discussing with the very helpful peeps on the IRC chat an order has now been placed for the WP apparently ainterol.co.uk have been struck off here so hunt for the supplier continues, and then journey begins, as its 5AM local i'll link the program here tomorrow.
you mind PM'ing me with your cfs overview huggy, be interesting to compare notes if you don't mind  Smile

(20-12-2016, 06:40 AM)noto Wrote:  
(19-12-2016, 12:18 PM)Huggy Wrote:  

Hi Noto

Huggy.

starting cycle

-weeks 1-3-

-week 4+ -

breast pumping...?

Hi Noto

Huggy.

thanks Huggy, doing some digging and ironically my doctor mentioned that when i had apt today, i'm UK side and without writing a horror story i jumped ship from NHS to private, private doc happens to specialise in mental health so urges and feelings slipped out  Blush  anyway along with the below he's made a referral on to a specialist to help keep an eye on things and went over most of the below with her on the phone. (i swear he can sense the excitement oozing out somewhere)

Ordered a lab test to get an idea where things are now hormone side. dosages said keep things below 2000mg at all times for now and pumping avoid for a while since i have naproxen or drop it, had a very detailed discussion about interactions long story short he said, Reishi or White Peony given their reported health benefits & lighter risk than EPO, had not looked into Astaxanthin or Green Tea extract at present in the end between us it migrated to:

Massage: that seems to have led to some aching and sensitive nips today, or is my mind playing tricks on me  Huh

-month 1 -
PM - 2x 500mg tab,  1000mg per day (err on the side of caution)
WP - 1x 600mg tab,  (since naproxen is a risk factor why not try and remove migraines from the equation since they are generally stress triggered its been a good few months without one too) 
PC - bit more digging today i'm with you on that from re-reading lotus's research notes

-lab test, adjust doses if necessary before or after results-

may have found a use for my Microsoft band again, it was fairly accurate for monitoring heart rate, skin temp & sleep patterns to see if anything seems to be going wrong when taken with the fact its never going to be spot-on but good for basic warning signs. don't know if that might glean some interesting research info or not.

After discussing with the very helpful peeps on the IRC chat an order has now been placed for the WP apparently ainterol.co.uk have been struck off here so hunt for the supplier continues, and then journey begins, as its 5AM local i'll link the program here tomorrow.
you mind PM'ing me with your cfs overview huggy, be interesting to compare notes if you don't mind  Smile

Hiya

Quick reply, got a busy day today.

I am UK too. Understand your views with the NHS. If they can tick a box and get you into the system, what they can do is amazing.  But if it takes actually thinking and off-the-programme diagnosis it kinda falls apart.  

Massage effect is quite possible but don't forget the psychological effects.  The fact you are giving your chest some attention it's almost like saying to the brain "LOOK HERE!"[Image: biggrin.gif]  The mind can have a powerful effect on the body, and vice versa too of course.   

I get my WP and some of my other supplies from Baldwins.  Not always the cheapest, though often pretty reasonable. But it's a well established and reputable company so you know what you are getting.
https://www.baldwins.co.uk/baldwins-paeo...l-tincture      

If you have time could you jot down some notes and PM me with how the CFS is affecting you and how you were diagnosed?  Don't worry, don't want to get all deep and personal, it's just that there are different flavours and degrees of CFS, and depending on where you are coming from different info could be useful to you. For example, some people get excruciating muscle pain, others don't.  And it can affect the body differently too where for some moving becomes almost impossible! Or it goes into the brain where just thinking can exhaust you to a standstill.  Oh, and sometimes doctors will diagnose CFS as a catch-all and are in fact saying is "I can see you are knackered but don't know why so lets call it CFS". So it can get confusing rather quickly.

Huggy.

thanks as always huggy will do having a busy few days myself, ended up settling with swansons WP from healthmonthly, hopfully grabbed some ainterol from a private seller due to arrive tomorrow, may look into the pueraria uk brand
diary thread is up http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

I'll drop you that PM once i get a bit more time

(21-12-2016, 05:26 AM)noto Wrote:  thanks as always huggy will do having a busy few days myself, ended up settling with swansons WP from healthmonthly, hopfully grabbed some ainterol from a private seller due to arrive tomorrow, may look into the pueraria uk brand
diary thread is up http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

I'll drop you that PM once i get a bit more time

Hey, if you manage to work out that brain before mouth trick let me know!  Been working on that one for years!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon