Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(29-10-2017, 12:42 AM)Alanah Wrote:  Looking great Aria Big Grin

Thanks, Alanah!

Sorry for the delay, it's been crazy around my house the last 2 weeks.  That plus I notice more heaviness and breast projection.  But after taking these pics today, I can see they are really filling in.  The space between my breasts has shrunk enough for me to notice.  I will send the full frontal tomorrow probably.

Let me know whatever you think

xo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice Aria!
How big can she grow????
Bobbi

Ooooh aria

Those indeed look, beautiful weighty girls

X

Julie

(09-11-2017, 09:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry for the delay, it's been crazy around my house the last 2 weeks.  That plus I notice more heaviness and breast projection.  But after taking these pics today, I can see they are really filling in.  The space between my breasts has shrunk enough for me to notice.  I will send the full frontal tomorrow probably.

Let me know whatever you think

xo

Filling up nicely ?

As a sidenote.....  I asked my G.D. if I would "grow" anymore.  He said he thought that I could get maybe 2 full cup sizes bigger.  But like a Cis Woman, I would have to finish going through my new puberty.   Probably 2 - 3 yrs.  God, I don't know if I can go that long.   LOL...  SOMEONE PLEASE send the boob fairy.  I am now a solid 38 C, and some of my D's are starting to work the wrinkles out of the cups.

Thanks girls, for all of your nice comments.

(10-11-2017, 12:52 AM)Aria Wrote:  As a sidenote.....  I asked my G.D. if I would "grow" anymore.  He said he thought that I could get maybe 2 full cup sizes bigger.  But like a Cis Woman, I would have to finish going through my new puberty.   Probably 2 - 3 yrs.  God, I don't know if I can go that long.   LOL...  SOMEONE PLEASE send the boob fairy.  I am now a solid 38 C, and some of my D's are starting to work the wrinkles out of the cups.

I am on hrt but I am stopping for 2 weeks as I am getting swelling in legs which is sign of E overload ? But did some growth just palmful  Blush

(10-11-2017, 02:47 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 12:52 AM)Aria Wrote:  As a sidenote.....  I asked my G.D. if I would "grow" anymore.  He said he thought that I could get maybe 2 full cup sizes bigger.  But like a Cis Woman, I would have to finish going through my new puberty.   Probably 2 - 3 yrs.  God, I don't know if I can go that long.   LOL...  SOMEONE PLEASE send the boob fairy.  I am now a solid 38 C, and some of my D's are starting to work the wrinkles out of the cups.

I am on hrt but I am stopping for 2 weeks as I am getting swelling in legs which is sign of E overload ? But did some growth just palmful  Blush

Sorry to hear of your setback.  Was that the recommendation from your Doctor, that you take a break?  My Dr. always checks me for fluid retention, but said there are a couple of things he could do to alleviate it, should it occur.

(10-11-2017, 05:28 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 02:47 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Sorry to hear of your setback.  Was that the recommendation from your Doctor, that you take a break?  My Dr. always checks me for fluid retention, but said there are a couple of things he could do to alleviate it, should it occur.

Do you use duratics ?

Looking good, Aria! wonderful progress ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon