Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A lot can happen in a day

You being super excited is making me super excited

Those injections will really change things

Cannot wait and watch you become a woman now super fast

Julie
X

(10-12-2016, 06:22 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  re Eden - Thank you!  Of course I'll keep everyone updated.

re Aria - I hate needles too, ugh, I got queasy earlier thinking about what I have to do.  Then looking at videos online kind of made it worse.  I think my doctor prescribed to me what she did because of my current levels and because of what I was already taking.  I wouldn't think she'd toss anyone into the deep end that quickly.   I kind of feel like I cheated a little bit.   Dodgy

It does seem strange that your insurance won't cover your prescription. However as i have mentioned before, you still have the option of using someplace like in-house pharmacy ( an on line supplier) and saving $$$$

Sofia, those are wonderful news! It is fascinating how far you went in just one year. I remember your doubts several months ago, I remember you just thinking about going out as a girl and now look at you! I have to admit that I am fascinating and a little bit envious. Just thinking about getting oestrogen long lasting injections sends shivers down my spine. Anyway, congratulations! I hope your journey is going to be a smooth one Wink  .

Poly

Sofia- You're moving quickly girl.  Don't think of it as cheating, more like digging under the fence.  Hey, it's what Bunnies do Big Grin 

CONGRATULATIONS!

(10-12-2016, 06:22 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  re Eden - Thank you!  Of course I'll keep everyone updated.

re Aria - I hate needles too, ugh, I got queasy earlier thinking about what I have to do.  Then looking at videos online kind of made it worse.  I think my doctor prescribed to me what she did because of my current levels and because of what I was already taking.  I wouldn't think she'd toss anyone into the deep end that quickly.   I kind of feel like I cheated a little bit.   Dodgy

Sofia,

I had a rough time with self-injections too. These intramuscular shots are scary.  Sad
I couldn't do it the first few times and had to go to the nurse to get it done.

Afterwards I made a routine of video taping myself injecting the shot, I don't know why but it helped me go through with it.
Was inspired to do this because I was looking at self injection videos by mtf trans youtubers to give myself courage.

Good luck with the injections.

Remember:
-Clean site and open glass vial with a proper tool to avoid glass shards in solvent
-Aim well for the muscle
-Warm oil based solvents to make it easier to inject
-Always aspirate before injecting
-Place feet securely on ground, I was tip toeing the ground for some reason and apparently my leg shakes when I inject due to fear. It hurt when it shook on tip toes with the needle deep in the muscle. Doesn't shake so badly if I plant my feet flat.

Just wanted to give a quick update, the shot was actually easier to do than I thought. Just the initial break of the skin, and once I got past that part, I didn't feel a thing. So week 1 of shots completed on Saturday. Smile

(13-12-2016, 03:37 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Just wanted to give a quick update, the shot was actually easier to do than I thought.  Just the initial break of the skin, and once I got past that part, I didn't feel a thing.  So week 1 of shots completed on Saturday.  Smile

Super! !  I often wondered, about those that are insulin dependent, how they worked up the nerve to do themselves.  But, that's a life necessity as opposed to what we face, eh?

Yeah, I guess I was overreacting a bit, and working myself into a frenzy for nothing. It's done, and can't wait for Saturday for my next dosage!! Big Grin

(13-12-2016, 09:02 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Yeah, I guess I was overreacting a bit, and working myself into a frenzy for nothing.  It's done, and can't wait for Saturday for my next dosage!!  Big Grin

Sofia hon, that's not what I meant...  I desperately hate needles.  But, if I had to take insulin, cause nothing else would work....  I would soon dam learn to "suck it up, buttercup"....  LOL..  But, I would have a heck of a time dealing up the courage for non life threatening maladies.  That's all I meant. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon