Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UK Transgender Parlaiment Debate Today.

Today Dec 1`st at 11:30am UK time, Transgender Rights are being discussed Live in Parlaiment, so you can watch that on TV Freeview Chanel 131.

Hopefully we`ll get to see the start of some history being made! Smile

it was indeed History being made, I didn`t realise but it was the First ever Transgender debate ever to be had in Parlaiment!
it went on for a good 2 hours and was nothing short of fantasticly representative of our case(s), there was only One person that tried to ruin it by conflating  transgender bathroom issues with criminal issues.

now lets hope something other than lip service is done about the issues raised!  Smile

Wow- that's exciting.  Maybe it'll get re-posted on you tube so we can see it.  Don't think that'll be happening soon here in the U.S.

(01-12-2016, 06:23 PM)Allyson Wrote:  Wow- that's exciting.  Maybe it'll get re-posted on you tube so we can see it.  Don't think that'll be happening soon here in the U.S.

What are the odds that in Parliament at least one transgender individual is hiding?

My personal opinion?  Probably pretty good  Rolleyes

Nikki Sinclaire was a parliament member of some kind. She came out in 2013 and ended her term in 2014.

Looking into this reveals just how lost I am about the UK government, so I'm not sure if this is event the same parliament.

(02-12-2016, 12:40 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Nikki Sinclaire was a parliament member of some kind. She came out in 2013 and ended her term in 2014.

Looking into this reveals just how lost I am about the UK government, so I'm not sure if this is event the same parliament.

She was a British member of the European Parliament in Brussels. She founded a one-man band political party that personally I'd never heard of until I just looked her up. Then joined UKIP before being expelled. She was accused of an expenses fraud but acquitted.

Not exactly a good advert for being TG.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon