Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I went out, as ME!

Well done... Fantastic milestone. Am dead jealous. Glad to hear your wife is back home.

Sandra G.    Smile

Well I went out Again today, this time Shopping in a super market! I passed 100`s of people in there and never had so much as One single strange look or comment, even went around the womens section eyeing up the shoes Smile
This is almost Too easy and nothing at all like I expected before I started transition, although it Is strange at first because you can See how you`re dressed and how you move, but you can`t feel your make-up!
so there`s no "Mask" type feeling to hide behind and I felt almost Naked, like "Surely they can see that I`m Trans", and people see you and just walk past as if you`re just another woman doing shopping! it`s Amazing! after a bit you get used to it and stop caring and just enjoy it, I imagine it must feel a bit like this if you were invisible, you can see them but they can`t see you!
it`s certainly removed any worries I have now about going out as myself now, and the feeling of having to get everything done in one day isn`t there anymore, now I know I can go out Anytime s myself and there`s no rush to do all things at once Smile

This is a sort of candid shot taken mid stride by my wife in the canpark, I`m not wearing a lot of makeup as I wanted to blend in rather than stand out.

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Katie-Snow/media/KT-CARPARK_zpsp5j8ww1o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

(30-11-2016, 07:29 PM)Katie Wrote:  Well I went out Again today, this time Shopping in a super market! I passed 100`s of people in there and never had so much as One single strange look or comment, even went around the womens section eyeing up the shoes Smile
This is almost Too easy and nothing at all like I expected before I started transition, although it Is strange at first because you can See how you`re dressed and how you move, but you can`t feel your make-up!
so there`s no "Mask" type feeling to hide behind and I felt almost Naked, like "Surely they can see that I`m Trans", and people see you and just walk past as if you`re just another woman doing shopping! it`s Amazing! after a bit you get used to it and stop caring and just enjoy it, I imagine it must feel a bit like this if you were invisible, you can see them but they can`t see you!
it`s certainly removed any worries I have now about going out as myself now, and the feeling of having to get everything done in one day isn`t there anymore, now I know I can go out Anytime s myself and there`s no rush to do all things at once Smile

This is a sort of candid shot taken mid stride by my wife in the canpark, I`m not wearing a lot of makeup as I wanted to blend in rather than stand out.

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Katie-Snow/media/KT-CARPARK_zpsp5j8ww1o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Hon, from what I can see you should never have any problems presenting female. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your journey with us.

Looks sweet biker chick to me

Julie

X

You look wonderful Katie!   Makes me wonder how you pass in male mode.  Going out as yourself is highly rewarding- and addictive for sure.  You are so fortunate to have a supportive wife- take good care of her.  While your outfits look great, it's the joyful glow you're wearing that stands out.  Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

aaaaw Thanks, you`ve really made me blush now (a different kind of glow entirely!) LOL.

You know, it`s Really astonishing what we get used to and actually consider "Normal", I remeber going out in what I used to call Andro mode, a sort of male but with almost invisible makeup on and dressed Unisex, I was quite disappointed that I got no strange looks, in fact I got looked at even less than full male mode, this Seriously confused me!

When I went out fully en femme, I didn`t get Any looks at all (hence my invisible comment above), Now it makes sense when you said "Makes me wonder how you pass in male mode", Looking back now, I don`t think Did Sad
or at least not very well, because each time I`v tried I`v had all sorts of unwanted looks and offish behaviour towards me, I`v never known any different, I thought thos was Normal, that Everyone is like that to everyone else.
Now I`v had something to compare it with "someone elses experiences" so to speak, Now I can see a very clear and bold difference,
my "Normal" never was.

And just for the record, a few weeks short of 1 year later...Katie never did go out in `Boy Mode` ever again!   Wink

That's because your too damn hott to go out in male mode

Julie
X

LOL, thanks hun, been a while since I blushed!
here, this is just for You!

My screen just melted 
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon