Julie

Bobbi

Have I jumped back off the fence then 

Lol

No idea 

X

Julie

Dear Julie,

Although it was just your first session, I believe it is quite normal in the process of therapy to have changes in moods and feelings. By the way, didn't you experience fluctuations in girly feelings even before?

Poly

Well I can see this being off pm not lasting long ?

Last night nearly all night mr happpy was very happy , crying for attention

Girl feelings now coming back to normal

Sigh

Julie

(26-11-2016, 03:18 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well I can see this being off pm not lasting long ?

Last night nearly all night mr happpy was very happy , crying for attention

Girl feelings now coming back to normal

Sigh

Julie

Classic ...

I know and hate that feeling, maybe you are further along than you want to admit ?

I think it has been said, PM is possibly a gateway drug to HRT, whether we want to admit it or not. HRT does the same thing for me, It makes feel normal.
Sure I enjoy going out as Jannet, but I do not feel the need to. Maybe that does not make sense, but there it is.

You may have try going cold Turkey for a few weeks to see if it helps clear things up, or makes things go really troublesome. ( with me, it went troublesome )

Hi Julie,

New to this forum, but I've been on the fence then over and then finally returned to the male side.
Pleased to meet you.

You sound like you are at a really confused stage of life.

I can share a little of what I went through.

I was on the fence for most of my teenage years. Couldn't commit until one day I decided vainly that I couldn't wait any longer if I wanted to transition and still be passable. This was a mistake, making decisions under a false time constraint that I decided on myself. 
Transition went smoothly (too smoothly even), I felt that it was meant to be.
After years of living as a girl, I picked up some resentments to the life. Was just entering the workforce and being a mtf engineer seems to grind everyone's gears.
I've also encountered really scary individuals who had a mtf fetish and thought that I should be grateful that they were willing to offer to pork me.
One of them even stalked me around campus then started badmouthing me. 

On my 5th year, my doctor presented GRS as an option finally as he felt it was time. I freaked and had a long think about my life over the next year.
I was on the fence again. It was going nowhere so I decided to have a try at stopping.
Stopped HRT and went back to male dressing, nothing changed at first.
But slowly I felt like the old me again, and I realised that I preferred it that way.

So... as I write this I realise that my story revolves around 2 spur of the moment decisions... which is probably not helpful for you. haha...
That's just the way I am I guess. But I regret nothing.

Thank you puffy

It's awesome you have that experience and actually very helpful too many of us on this board

Keep reports coming 

Julie

(24-11-2016, 11:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Julie confused time

After talking like a bunny rabbit yesterday 

Zero girl feelings today

Zero anything taken

All male today 

Huh

Julie

You do seem to hop around a lot Julie, are you sure you're not part rabbit? Wink You have always stated you're more male centralized than anything else. It seems like counseling is just reaffirming that. It will be interesting what future visits will reveal.

Well Julie, it's been a long time since I posted here, and I don't visit often now, but I know the world you're stepping into. If it were up to you, do you really think you could start a whole new life? I know that some days I want to remake myself and just escape the old me. Well, after a long time I found out that I had to do something about a prescribed way of life. (PM me about that if you're interested.) Now I doubt my strength to get away from the way I've been living and all the help I can find is only as good as my conviction to do what I must.

Your therapist should guide you to what is best for you. The way you are, not the way you see yourself when you want to escape, or have a wild experience. I haven't known very many people on a forum for as long as I've known some of the people here, even if I don't say anything anymore. Keep listening to your therapist and if you find her advice wildly wrong for you don't hesitate to find someone who can work with you to come to grips with whatever is really getting in your way.

Peace be with you.

SL

(19-11-2016, 03:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Up to 72 questions at the moment
X

Julie, do you mind sharing the questions you have asked her/are planning on asking her?  I too have just started seeing a Therapist about my desires and issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon