Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird dream.

(21-11-2016, 03:18 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Oh wow Dr Squirrel, 

Many thanks for your insight.

Tongue no problem, its one of my many hobbies ;Wink

no charge, of course Smile

Most dreams are forgotten within a few minutes of waking up, unless its really memorable.

Last night was on of those dreams.

We were going to have a comming out party for Jannet. A nice dress and shoes were ordered from sears. Everything came and was placed in the corner of a room, weeks before the event. On the evening of the event the packages were opened, but they didn't contain anything that I ordered ( obviously I never even opened or checked the contents after the packages arrived ) I was devastated to say the least. I had this grand idea in my mind on how I feminine I would look. My heart was broken.... Then the alarm went off 

The part that sticks in my mind the most, as I was waking up, the one thought that crossed through my mind .. I couldn't understand why I would need to wear a dress, I'm a guy, and guys don't wear dresses. I couldn't fathom where the need to get all dressed up even came from. It was the weirdest feeling of all.

Ummm, Janet....  I hate to point out that supposedly "normal" guys don't want breasts either or take female hormones.  Cool Rolleyes Tongue Big Grin

My thought is this is a hidden desire.  I thought about this subject too.  I know where I came across glory holes.  Maye you have a frustrated need.

This whole site revolves around frustrated needs ?

Julie

(04-01-2017, 11:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  This whole site revolves around frustrated needs ?

Julie

Ummm, good question.  But going against "norms" can be a frustration in it's self.  So, my thought is this...  Sometimes dreams tell you something, sometimes it prepares you for the future and sometimes it's just a way to relieve everyday stress.

Also, I believe, that telling friends who might be in the same boat, it's fun, fascinating and may pickup insights that a single person doesn't have.  So, dream on!

Another weird dream ..

I had a very weird dream last night, my wife and were out someplace and I needed to use the washroom.
We walk in, go into separate cubicles ( obviously ), But .. all the partitions between cubicles were just smoked glass. You could see other users doing their business, and sorting out their clothes after getting dressed. The door itself was wood, with a fire alarm evacuation notice posted on it.
I kept reading the evacuation notice over and over, worried that the other women in the washroom would think I was looking at them. Very, very disturbing to say the least.

Seeing a glory hole on the internet is not like going to see one.  If this were my dream I would want to explore my bisexuality.  The first glory hole I experienced was in the dance building restroom at my university.  I learned there eas another one in the English department in the basement of a huge lecture hall with marble floors and wood and stone partitions.  Then in Vegas they are maped and raited online.  Also in a adult bookstorenear my then apartment.  

I was young and chicken at one time.  Not now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon