Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who needs an iphone weather app ?

when my nipples can tell if its raining in California

geez there sore

x

Julie

(17-11-2016, 10:51 AM)julieTG Wrote:  when my nipples can tell if its raining in California

geez there sore

x

Julie

And as my wife says, 
" you only have your self to blame for that "
I know the feeling Hon.

I feel your pain Julie.   Sad  Just be grateful you don't have a 6 year old that likes to rest their head on your chest and then spontaneously decide to roll their head back and forth several times.  Or have a 4 year old that when they get shy or embarrassed while they're being held smash their hard little head right into your boob.   Dodgy  See, could be worse!  Big Grin

*hugs*

Oh bunny, just be thankfull your kids are not older. My 17 year old son ( he knows about jannet, bus has no interest in meeting her, and does not know about my hormones ), cannot understand why "Dad" does not want you squeezing his chest whilst saying your getting fat. My wife, every chance she gets squeezes my nipples as HARD as she can, then blames me for putting them out there.

Sigh.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon