Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Peculiar dream

Sorry I haven't been on much, work has kept me unusually busy. I've been meaning to post this for a while but I'm barely getting the chance to do so.

Recently I had a very unusual dream, Eden was kind enough to give me her interpretation in the chatroom and I appreciate it tremendously. I'm also interested to hear what others think about it.

A bit of background, most of my dreams I dream from multiple points of views, 1st person, 2nd person, and 3rd person. It definitely makes for interesting dreams.

In my dream I was talking to my ex, which happened to be my first girlfriend as well. This dream was odd because I never left the first person perspective. As we were talking one thing kinda led to another and next thing I know we were having sex. In the bedroom, then the shower and it was just all very strange because again everything stayed in the 1st person.

I ended up waking up because I had to tinkle but the dream was still extremely fresh. As I'm heading to the bathroom, something about my dream was not sitting just right. The blonde girl in my dream that I was positive was my 1st girlfriend while I was dreaming, looked absolutely nothing like my ex. The blonde in my dream looked vaguely familiar, and then it finally clicked ... it was me!!  In my dream Sofia was blonde and 100% female. I'm sure there are a plethora of interpretations to this dream.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with why I had such an odd dream, but before I want to bed I called out my wife's name, and I told her that I loved her. And her response was that I didn't.  I called her name again ... and I told her I loved her, but she would not acknowledge. I called her name once more and I told her that I loved her, and again, she refused to acknowledge me. I tried one last time ... and sadly ... nothing. Heartbroken, I turned to my side and started to cry myself to sleep. Just as I had turned to my side, my wife cuddled up behind me, but she never said anything to me.

Next thing I know I have that really weird dream!  Perhaps it's just stress from work and home that caused the odd dream, who knows.   Huh  Dodgy

Yikes! The triple denial! I think I read about that in an ancient book somewhere.

Glad you had someone else to interpret that, this one is beyond me.

Peculiar dream, indeed it was. With so many potential intentions and ways to interpret.

I hope so one else comments on it.

I would be more concerned your dreaming that your actually female

many have related they have such dreams just before the bell went off
ie

The Transsexual call

Julie

Re Th3saurus - Aww, I was really hoping for some additional insight, I've already taken multiple stabs at it an additional outside interpretation would have been nice. Smile  Thank you anyways!  Cool

Re Eden - Yes Eden, I too hope for an additional take at this peculiar dream.  Huh

Re Julie - I had pondered about that and have gone through a bunch of possible meanings, but one distinct piece of my dream is that I was two completely separate people. I don't see it as I dreamt about myself being 100% female, more that I split my personas and they each took on a life of their own. I don't know, maybe it was just an awkward dream.

(16-11-2016, 03:58 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Re Th3saurus - Aww, I was really hoping for some additional insight, I've already taken multiple stabs at it an additional outside interpretation would have been nice. Smile  Thank you anyways!  Cool

Re Eden - Yes Eden, I too hope for an additional take at this peculiar dream.  Huh

Re Julie - I had pondered about that and have gone through a bunch of possible meanings, but one distinct piece of my dream is that I was two completely separate people. I don't see it as I dreamt about myself being 100% female, more that I split my personas and they each took on a life of their own. I don't know, maybe it was just an awkward dream.

I think you have hit upon something.  You are finally acknowledging that you may be truly both...  Male and female, equal and bonded.  I wish my therapist would visit just out of curiosity cause I think I am right!  I think it's a great self realization for you.

Well, I couldn't think of anything beyond "you are the girl of your dreams"

Decided not to post because of possible implications :S

Well, an unusual dream for sure. As mentioned, it sounds like both your personalities are trying to show themselves. I suspect the thing to watch for would be when your having the dream again, but from the female side.

LOL

and theres me I just dream of having a body like Poly

x

Julie

(16-11-2016, 06:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

and theres me I just dream of having a body like Poly

x

Julie

Oh you!

Thanks Blush  . But ... isn't it quite an offtopic?

Wink

Anyway... Sofia, I am not expert in dreams, but I remember one theorem made by the guru of dream interpretation C. G. Jung himself: Dreams are not dreamt "because", but "for what".

It means - in dream interpretation we should think about the purpose of the dream - e. g. what our unconscious want us to do and not "the meaning" of the dream.

So try to think about your dream again... Wink

Poly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon