Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how to cause breast hyperplasia!

One of the things that is often missing is human growth hormone which decline precipitously after adolescence.

It's been noted that human growth hormone can cause breast hyperplasia (which is bigger boobs!!)

Well it turns out that 1500 mg l-arginine and 1500 mg l-lysine taken together can cause an 8 fold increase in HGH.

HGH taken together with estrogen can cause breast hyperplasia.

I think I'm going to try this...

(13-11-2016, 08:30 AM)xxd Wrote:  One of the things that is often missing is human growth hormone which decline precipitously after adolescence.

It's been noted that human growth hormone can cause breast hyperplasia (which is bigger boobs!!)

Well it turns out that 1500 mg l-arginine and 1500 mg l-lysine taken together can cause an 8 fold increase in HGH.

HGH taken together with estrogen can cause breast hyperplasia.

I think I'm going to try this...

Will 500 mg of each produce a proportionally less increase in HGH, or do you need the higher dose to kick the endocrine system into action.

Do you happen to have a literature source for this info.   I definitely want to give it a go

This has caught my attention very interested in how that works.

Hmm, this has caught my attention too...

LOTUS, have any opinions?

WOW that sure sounds like its worth some further research.
Thanks, and I'm sure looking forward to lotus's comments

Bobbi

Hmm, Breast Hyperplasia (Ductal Hyperplasia) seems to be referenced more to cancer (tumorous growth in proliferative disease), than anything.(this being present in CIS women) Image here

But, its typically Atypical growth of cells inside of the membrane. Causing women to misdiagnose them as cancerous. - so in theory yes, this could be helpful... but dangerous as well.

Early research has shown me, while size can be increased rapidly, you would have to be very careful in its administration. as it can cause a membrane rupture, due to the increase cell count. so you would have to administer it in a way that controlled cell growth to cycles. 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.medscape.com%2Ffulls...g1.gif&f=1]

Left, LH: Right, Normal.

Hmm, I'm also interested.

I've been doing squats and pull ups two to three times a week to increase my strength and HGH.  Squats and pullups recruit a lot of muscle fiber per rep thus should promote more HGH than other exercises as the muscles recover/build.

Paul

I'd like to see some control studies but I doubt there's any. Long term exposure of HGH in older males may reduce cognition and life span. L-arginine increases blood flow via increased NO (nitric oxide), beneficial for lowering high blood pressure (aka keeping mr happy urm, happier lol). On the flipside, don't use L-arginine with heart disease (especially a recent heart attcack). I would skip oral estrogen with HGH therapy (keep it separate), transdermal E2 looks to benefit though. Take care with hyperplasia, it's not without risk. Fitness will help too. 

Estrogen regulation of growth hormone action.
Leung KC, et al. Endocr Rev. 2004.

Abstract
GH plays a pivotal role in regulating body growth and development, which is modulated by sex steroids. A close interplay between estrogen and GH leads to attainment of gender-specific body composition during puberty. The physiological basis of the interaction is not well understood. Most previous studies have focused on the effects of estrogen on GH secretion. There is also strong evidence that estrogen modulates GH action independent of secretion. Oral but not transdermal administration of estrogen impairs the metabolic action of GH in the liver, causing a fall in IGF-I production and fat oxidation. This results in a loss of lean tissue and a gain of body fat in postmenopausal women and an impairment of GH effect in hypopituitary women on GH replacement. The negative metabolic sequelae are potentially important because of the widespread use of oral estrogen and estrogen-related compounds. Estrogen affects GH action at the level of receptor expression and signaling. More recently, estrogen has been shown to inhibit Janus kinase/signal transducer and activator of transcription signaling by GH via the induction of suppressor of cytokine signaling-2, a protein inhibitor for cytokine signaling. This represents a novel paradigm of steroid regulation of cytokine receptors and is likely to have significance for a diverse range of cytokine function.

(13-11-2016, 07:31 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'd like to see some control studies but I doubt there's any. Long term exposure of HGH in older males may reduce cognition and life span. L-arginine increases blood flow via increased NO (nitric oxide), beneficial for lowering high blood pressure (aka keeping mr happy urm, happier lol). On the flipside, don't use L-arginine with heart disease (especially a recent heart attcack). I would skip oral estrogen with HGH therapy (keep it separate), transdermal E2 looks to benefit though. Take care with hyperplasia, it's not without risk. Fitness will help too. 

Well scratch that one off my list.
Thanks Lotus!
Love the new Avatar too.
Bobbi

See next reply post...this one is a duplicate...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon