Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really hungry on BO

(15-11-2016, 01:20 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  O another thing if u eat fresh ginger that will suppress it..

So ginger will help with the major hunger that happens?

(15-11-2016, 05:35 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(15-11-2016, 01:20 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  O another thing if u eat fresh ginger that will suppress it..

yea its a hunger suppressant.

I warn u thou it taste bad well at least to me... I just grab a piece at work every day and chop a little off and chew...

Sometimes what feels like hunger could be low salt levels or even thirst.
Of course without bloodwork, you won't know your salt levels.
Leg or feet cramps are also a sign of low salt levels.
Once I added more salt to my intake, my hunger stopped.

(15-11-2016, 05:46 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Sometimes what feels like hunger could be low salt levels or even thirst.
Of course without bloodwork, you won't know your salt levels.
Leg or feet cramps are also a sign of low salt levels.
Once I added more salt to my intake, my hunger stopped.

I have plenty of salt in my body in fact I have had so much in my life that I had to turn to alternatives because of swelling up.

(15-11-2016, 11:25 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

I warn u thou it taste bad well at least to me... I just grab a piece at work every day and chop a little off and chew...

Good idea I will have to look into that soon.

(17-11-2016, 02:22 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(15-11-2016, 11:25 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Good idea I will have to look into that soon.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/490460...ppressant/

Considering back in march i was 250+ pounds I am now around 188... and just been salad / healthy foods and ginger to avoid the hunger. I still feel massive thou in my 6 foot frame... But its getting to the point where my chest is shrinking more and my Breasts are gaining... Also Squat girl Squat!! Donkey kicks and the works...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon