Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mens reaction to the Trans Bomb?

having come out to quite a few people now, I`v noticed a theme amongst the men I`v told that have known me for a long time, and wondered if anyone else had noticed the same?

I find that when told, they`ll go quiet, their pupils will dilate noticably, they go a little pale and stare off into space for a second or two.
I`v seen oit a few times now, all the same look, and wondered if it`s a Fear reaction or an Anger reaction or just plain shock, but it`s Really noticable! and the pupils dilating is the last thing to go back to normal again when the conversation coninues.

oh, and if it helps we`re all still good friends and I`m perfectly accepted by them, albeit as Female now Smile

anyone else seen this too?

(05-11-2016, 01:47 PM)Katie Wrote:  having come out to quite a few people now, I`v noticed a theme amongst the men I`v told that have known me for a long time, and wondered if anyone else had noticed the same?

I find that when told, they`ll go quiet, their pupils will dilate noticably, they go a little pale and stare off into space for a second or two.
I`v seen oit a few times now, all the same look, and wondered if it`s a Fear reaction or an Anger reaction or just plain shock, but it`s Really noticable! and the pupils dilating is the last thing to go back to normal again when the conversation coninues.

oh, and if it helps we`re all still good friends and I`m perfectly accepted by them, albeit as Female now Smile

anyone else seen this too?

My dear, it's a normal reaction.  It's a certain moment of shock.  Even if they suspicioned there is NOTHING like a confirmation of their thoughts.  I think a lot of them are thinking.  OMG, if I invite the gurl out with the rest of us guys to get a beer, will other's think I am hitting on her??  Or will she feel obliged to turn us down since it's not right for a gurl to go out alone with the guys???  It's called an awkward moment.  I wouldn't read to much into it right away.  Give em time, then you will be able to sort out who is who.

One of the friends that I`d told came around today as he needed a keyboard repairing, naturaly I was fully en feme, and this was the first time he`d ever encountered me as Myself.

well its Very hard to explain the reaction, Nothing was mentioned, but I could see them looking at me when they thought I couldn`t see, and they seemed to be stumbling over words and screwing up sentences left right and center!?
Normally they have no problem talking, Beleive me he can talk for England when he starts! LOL
Today seemed an exception though? and again had the whole Big Pupils thing going on?
I`m really not at all scary to look at so I`v no idea what`s going on, I felt perfectly fine and normal, but their vibe was making me feel a little awkward for them a bit.
Happily I had no such problem talking Smile  and of course the keyboard problem was solved too so he left happy (I think?).

at least he wasn`t afraid to see me again after I`d told him, and he Did escape with his life today, so he may just be ok with it now Smile

Super pseudo scientific of me, but I wonder if dilating pupils are a sign that somebody is recalling images from their memory.

Maybe they are thinking of the time they last saw you and failed to notice anything.

[Image: 1ePDnRh.jpg]

This is the look they give me before they say anything.  Then they're like..oh, NO YOU'RE NOT!!! lol...seriously....

LOL, I so hope nobody ever gives me that look now, I won`t be able to hold up for laughing! Big Grin

Outside of my spouse, I've thus far come out to two people in person, and neither overreacted as far as I could tell. No odd looks, no awkward silences, nothing. If anything my male friend wanted to know more information. Smile I guess everyone will react differently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon