Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Work while taking bo

Hi I'm going to start on bovine ovary in new year and I'm wondering because I work at factory should I think about changing my job or stay there I no I'm protected by law but I no some people won't like it any advice would be welcome

I believe in Murphy's Law of Wing Walking.  " Don't let go of what you have a grasp on now, till you find another to grasp onto. "  It's true in having work or wing walking... Tongue

Thanks that's really helpful I thought it would be best to disappear and transition. 
Maybe the best thing to do is transition

(31-10-2016, 08:57 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Thanks that's really helpful I thought it would be best to disappear and transition. 
Maybe the best thing to do is transition

I`ll bet most people wont even notice.

I also work in a factory, I still get changed around the other guys. ( granted I do not show my bare chest ) I am also just
about hair free all over.

As your changing slowly, people will just get used to you and not even realize, unless you tell them.

I never thought about that

(01-11-2016, 12:26 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I never thought about that

I just tell myself, I`ll worry about it when it happens. Until then its not worth the effort.

Yep, that's the other way of doing it.  Why change if you are  comfortable in the job you have.  Or making decent money.  I am also sure you have a couple of buddies if you have worked there for any length of time at all.  It's best not to change everything at once anyways.  Steady on course will get you there!

HI Mark,

I wouldn't worry about the changes it does take a long time and its like a boiling water and frog kind of thing. If you put a frog in boiling water it jumps out but doesn't if its in cold water which is heated till it boils.

Basically people wont realise anything until you are there. Am pretty sure the water is close to boiling for me though. My breasts are noticable through my work shirts and are having a massive growth spurt.

I wouldn't worry about things for a good few months though, no-one will notice anything for a while. Even if you are aware of the changes yourself.

Megan

(01-11-2016, 12:31 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  HI Mark,

I wouldn't worry about the changes it does take a long time and its like a boiling water and frog kind of thing. If you put a frog in boiling water it jumps out but doesn't if its in cold water which is heated till it boils.

Basically people wont realise anything until you are there. Am pretty sure the water is close to boiling for me though. My breasts are noticable through my work shirts and are having a massive growth spurt.

I wouldn't worry about things for a good few months though, no-one will notice anything for a while. Even if you are aware of the changes yourself.

Megan
How long you been on BO and how much you take a day?

I'm currently not on bo but I'm going to start in January approx how long would you say until things start to happen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon