Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Update

Guarantee, you have plenty of room to grow (XD) on HRT.
How long were you on herbs?

Absolutely lovely, are you still presenting as male? I'd assume those have got to be quite impossible to hide now days

(02-11-2016, 01:55 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  For all the kind replies -Thank you!!!

One thing I was fearful of for quite some time was being lopsided. I have read it is common with gynecomastia. And still I am just a little bit, but in the last couple of months I have felt the little pains and have seen my left booby try and catch up.

looking great.  i hope i can get to your development at some point!

you certainly have a wow factor !!

(27-10-2016, 02:01 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have posted. (I still read and get just a ton of information from ya'll, it is an undeniable resource) I really do enjoy reading all of ya'lls posts and find the atmosphere here very special and kind.

Well last year around July 2015 I abruptly stopped all NBE or any feminization, and remained without until just recently. I decided to go for it again last month.

Strangely, I didn't lose much in the year I was taking a break, actually the opposite happened, and my breasts continued to mature (if that makes any sense)

So I have recently been prepping for another go at this. Starting with SP and FG ( just like before in 2013) for a month. I have now recently added BO to the mix, and stopped the SP. I fully intend on discontinuing the BO and returning to PM this week. I have WP and PM on order and will be thrilled when they arrive.

anyways, here are some comparison pictures.

First the starting "before" pic, this was after 3 months of PM, so I don't have a true start picture:

And recent, similar angle:

With a t-shirt bra:

Gorgeous breasts 

My God Shauna- How do you go out in male mode with those?? I found that very difficult when I got to your size. Now impossible. You look like you will be there too- soon.

Shauna,  you have not posted any updated photos since you started on E.  Are you still showing growth?  What changes since the HRT?  Did you max out on the herbs?

Cat

(11-02-2018, 08:00 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  Shauna,  you have not posted any updated photos since you started on E.  Are you still showing growth?  What changes since the HRT?  Did you max out on the herbs?

Cat

Hello Cat, and everyone.

I don't think I maxxed out on the herbs. I have been on HRT for just over 4 months now, and have once again been having the growing "pains" as I have felt before with PM.

My breasts are now more full and I can tell a marked difference. Funny though, when I measure I don't seem any larger bandwidth-wise. Again I think it is the further transfer of back muscle vs. breast growth keeping the band measurements the same.. as I am not as thick in my upper back and shoulders.

I have noticed feminization in other areas as well. legs, lower back, hips ( just fat placement,to a certain degree) some facial softening, and hair regrowth on my head! yay!!.. much less body hair I only shave my legs and stuff once a week now.

Anyway, here are some recent pictures. to compare.

This is another pic very similar to the Teal one 4 months ago.. I think I seem a little fuller???

Straight forward pic I can tell a big difference from the one on page one of this thread.

Shelf Bra. This thing really helps.

Here are some more. This white dress fits much more snug up top and in front than it used to. It is much easier to zip from behind. Dunno?? just sayin' lol

Just being a dork a couple of months ago...

Simply breathtaking 
Absolutely awesome
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon