Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rekindling the flame

(26-10-2016, 03:51 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I'm almost two weeks into a re-start, myself. 
You don't look like you lost too much. Good Luck!

Yeah, I don't think I lost a lot, but maybe that is because I didn't have much to begin with besides my puffy are areloas?

Looking  very good as usual flame, may I ask if you do any massaging at all?

Impressive...
Could you generalize what are the effects and benefits of each of the devices?
My guess would be the pump engorges nipples, would be essential for achieving lactation and just plain feels great. Does it affect areolas?
Noogleberry is supposed to grow the tissue... Could it possibly shape the breasts as well? For example to slowly move sideways-pointed breasts more to the middle of the chest... And how does noogling feel?

By the way- looking great!

(26-10-2016, 07:23 PM)rollerone Wrote:  Looking  very good as usual flame, may I ask if you do any massaging at all?

Only when I first started NBE years ago. 

(26-10-2016, 07:53 PM)oki Wrote:  Impressive...
Could you generalize what are the effects and benefits of each of the devices?
My guess would be the pump engorges nipples, would be essential for achieving lactation and just plain feels great. Does it affect areolas?
Noogleberry is supposed to grow the tissue... Could it possibly shape the breasts as well? For example to slowly move sideways-pointed breasts more to the middle of the chest... And how does noogling feel?

My layman opinion would be that the breast pump focuses exclusively on the nipples/areloas while the nooglebery works on the whole breast.  

I'm not sure how pumping affects nipples and areloas in the long-term as I haven't been doing it for a significant period of time.

Noogling feels like someone is squeezing on your breast tissue.  

Between the two I prefer the breast pump.  Even though I have puffy areloas, they aren't very sensitive.  I'm curious to see if using a breast pump might change that.  Also, the breast pump I got is a dual electric model that has various levels of suction.  

(26-10-2016, 11:36 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  By the way- looking great!

Thank you!

Hello, Great work your look wonderful and great aureoles. I hope I can look like that someday. I am going to buy a pump and wondering if a regular breast pump or a noogleberry is the best way to go. Also I am on a massage program and wondering if anyone has a thought on using PM creams and supplementing with an herbal progesterone..I have been on SP for a year now and either fenugreek or PM. I started at AA and to an A but of course would love to get to a B or more. Thanks,, Kristy

(05-11-2016, 05:41 AM)kristy87 Wrote:  Hello, Great work your look wonderful and great aureoles. I hope I can look like that someday. I am going to buy a pump and wondering if a regular breast pump or a noogleberry is the best way to go. Also I am on a massage program and wondering if anyone has a thought on using PM creams and supplementing with an herbal progesterone..I have been on SP for a year now and either fenugreek or PM. I started at AA and to an A but of course would love to get to a B or more.  Thanks,, Kristy

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for the nice comments.

Based on my own experience, I would suggest getting a breast pump over a noogleberry.  I find the breast pump more sensual and more comfortable to use.

those areolas  enviable . PumpIng toO hard dmages tissues

(03-12-2016, 09:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  those areolas  enviable . PumpIng toO hard dmages tissues

Thanks. Smile

Yeah, that makes sense.  Well, I very rarely noogle anymore anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon