Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started Hormones

(19-10-2016, 01:42 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(18-10-2016, 10:17 PM)Tiffany00573 Wrote:  
(18-10-2016, 05:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Welcome Tiffany, 

Hormones in 2 hours?, many wait months (even longer) to get on HRT, I don't agree with all the hoops one must go through, but............getting " Premarin " should be a huge red flag in any time-frame. Did any labs (blood work) get completed?. Please google the side effects of " Premarin ", or the WHI women's study.

I had to make my appointment 3 months in advance and when I arrived for my appointment, I did the paperwork, saw the doctor and explained why I wanted the hormones which took 2 hours. I brought my records of my blood work for the past two years and he looked them over. The blood work I had was the standard CBC, Lipid panel etc that I have to have done every 3 months. I did not have any hormone testing done. They can do the lab work for free, but you have to do it a week before your appointment and it is a 3 hour drive for me to get to the clinic. Since they are only open at 5:30 pm to 10 pm every other Wednesday, it is hard for me to get to the clinic. As far as the Primarin is concerned,I have read the risks, I am on a low dose, and it is still widely used as evident by my pharmacy having it in stock and being able to pick it up the same day the prescription was called in. I had already planned on seeing about going to the patch on my next visit. I was a little afraid they wouldn't give me the hormones and didn't want to cause any problems and thought it would be easier to request to switch once I am a patient.

As your on the state's, you also have the option to order from online phamacies, at a lower cost. For patchs your going to need to want up to at least 3 at a time. Best bang for your $$$ would be injections.

yea if ur in the states ur lucky.... up here in canada everything is blocked....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon