Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need BO Info on how it feels when working

(21-10-2016, 06:47 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(19-10-2016, 02:07 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Is it random or is feeling like I just want to be man handled by men right now is that how I know BO is working? I'm soooooooo horny I can't control it  Huh I can't even think straight right now that is how horny I feel someone please let me know what is changing about me.

Hi Bambi,

No I get that too on and off - although more on rather than off recently! Although am nearly always permanently horny now its not in a male way - after almost 9 months there is very little activity downstairs!

In terms of knowing its working it sounds like it is - I got massive mental changes first then realised my breasts were growing.  The mental changes for me either subsided after a bit or most likely I got used to them.  In terms of growth I get pains now and again but they do just seem to grow without much in the way of pain or aches - have found measuring is a good way to determine progress and have found taking a break from BO (only for a week) seems to re-start the effects I got in the beginning again!

I dont think the date on the bottle for the manufacturing date makes a lot of difference as given the process to make the BO - freeze drying etc I think it should have a long shelf life and there isnt a best before on the bottle. 

Megan

Interesting I will say lol I get these little tingles all over my body but they are at random spots and times I wished I could find out if my Estrogen is increasing would be great to know that T will no longer be the Head and E will be the head of my body.

(21-10-2016, 01:40 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(20-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 09:50 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Okay so I bought 10 bottles of BO and took 8 pills for today how can I tell if it is even working? Does the Mfg Date have anything to do with it? Because these say 08/15 are they too old to even work even since they was never opened until I opened a bottle? Huh

You started at 8 pills>?
 I dont think it would have any effect thou on the MFG date is there a expiry date?

I can honestly state thou pain i didnt really feel till one day I kinda wacked them with a box I was moving... I still dont have any pain thou when they grow....
Yeah I started at 8 a day with 4 vitex I think I am trying to push too hard I can't tell if is even working with the vitex.
Ok the reason u rev up in pills is because for instance 2 is not enough and the body is use to it so u jump to 3 then ur body gets use to that number then u jump to 4. and so on... starting at 8 a day what happens when ur body gets use to 8 a day... Ur going to be consuming more and more costing u lots not to mention making ur body consume too many pills.

Its also kinda a waste of money to start at 8 because it takes time for your body to get the message that ur switching and it needs to stop being male....

(21-10-2016, 01:44 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(21-10-2016, 06:47 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(19-10-2016, 02:07 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Is it random or is feeling like I just want to be man handled by men right now is that how I know BO is working? I'm soooooooo horny I can't control it  Huh I can't even think straight right now that is how horny I feel someone please let me know what is changing about me.

Hi Bambi,

No I get that too on and off - although more on rather than off recently! Although am nearly always permanently horny now its not in a male way - after almost 9 months there is very little activity downstairs!

In terms of knowing its working it sounds like it is - I got massive mental changes first then realised my breasts were growing.  The mental changes for me either subsided after a bit or most likely I got used to them.  In terms of growth I get pains now and again but they do just seem to grow without much in the way of pain or aches - have found measuring is a good way to determine progress and have found taking a break from BO (only for a week) seems to re-start the effects I got in the beginning again!

I dont think the date on the bottle for the manufacturing date makes a lot of difference as given the process to make the BO - freeze drying etc I think it should have a long shelf life and there isnt a best before on the bottle. 

Megan

Interesting I will say lol I get these little tingles all over my body but they are at random spots and times I wished I could find out if my Estrogen is increasing would be great to know that T will no longer be the Head and E will be the head of my body.

You can pay a doctor to get a blood test. Just ask for the full results....

(21-10-2016, 11:33 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(21-10-2016, 01:40 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(20-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 09:50 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Okay so I bought 10 bottles of BO and took 8 pills for today how can I tell if it is even working? Does the Mfg Date have anything to do with it? Because these say 08/15 are they too old to even work even since they was never opened until I opened a bottle? Huh

You started at 8 pills>?
 I dont think it would have any effect thou on the MFG date is there a expiry date?

I can honestly state thou pain i didnt really feel till one day I kinda wacked them with a box I was moving... I still dont have any pain thou when they grow....
Yeah I started at 8 a day with 4 vitex I think I am trying to push too hard I can't tell if is even working with the vitex.
Ok the reason u rev up in pills is because for instance 2 is not enough and the body is use to it so u jump to 3 then ur body gets use to that number then u jump to 4. and so on... starting at 8 a day what happens when ur body gets use to 8 a day... Ur going to be consuming more and more costing u lots not to mention making ur body consume too many pills.

Its also kinda a waste of money to start at 8 because it takes time for your body to get the message that ur switching and it needs to stop being male....

I think finally my body just now getting the right signal today I have felt things working all day long. Big Grin

I'm so looking forward to seeing changes on BO Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon