Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orchidectomy

It sounds like your wife & you are happy. 
I'm glad you're under the care of your wife & the Dr. 
I am ignorant of anything surrounding an orchiectomy. 
Can you continue to grow breasts, without having testicles? 
I've seen results of eunuch erections, but they have had
testosterone injections. I'm curious what your wife's 
plans are? It's an interesting path she's chosen for you. 
I hope you continue to share the results of her decisions. 

Best of luck to you both. Congratulations!

(29-06-2017, 06:03 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  It sounds like your wife & you are happy. 
I'm glad you're under the care of your wife & the Dr. 
I am ignorant of anything surrounding an orchiectomy. 
Can you continue to grow breasts, without having testicles? 
I've seen results of eunuch erections, but they have had
testosterone injections. I'm curious what your wife's 
plans are? It's an interesting path she's chosen for you. 
I hope you continue to share the results of her decisions. 

Best of luck to you both. Congratulations!

They will most likely grow faster with less E than before, we will see.
My wife and I am totaly fine to have only non penetrating sex for a year already.

With a little bit of T we could temporary have erections back but I think we might not want this anymore.

Repot, my first post from last week was hard to find under the quote LOL

Dr Arnokoff and my wife and I talked about the options and he offered to put artificial tetsicles in but we didn't like that. So now ( it was done 6 weeks ago ) the socrum is empty and allready 1/2 the size, it will shrink even further and he told us that he can remove the sack completly later on but not when is is doing the orchi.

I think we leave it as it is now, I feel good and the Spiro is no longer needed for 3 weeks and E down from 6mg daily to 2mg

I'm not sure if this is even possible but I've heard of people saying that donating certain body parts to science can actually get you some decent money I found an article it had a very short clip of a man from Las Vegas Nevada selling one of his testicles for 35,000.00 USD again I'm not sure how one qualifies for that or even gets in to start a process to donate such body parts.

If I were going to transition that's something I would definitely look into is seeing about donating my mail sex organs or at least whatever could qualify get paid for that and then use that money to complete the rest of the transitional surgeries I could afford at that point. But again I'm not sure how it works because if you tell the doctors you want to transition then they'll make you pay for the surgeries but if you tell the doctors you're willing to donate a testicle for a certain amount of money then they'll pay you so that they can surgically remove the testicle and replace it with an implant... So I just find it interesting to say the least but again if I were to ever decide that transitioning is right for me I think that would be the route I would try to go. Lol 

Here is the link to the article again it's a very short clipping and it doesn't explain much. 

Donate a testical
Payout: $35,000

On an episode of TLC's "Extreme Cheapskates" a Las Vegas man, Mark Parisi, has figured out a way to live a cheap life by signing up for medical trials, saving himself $750 or more, according to a trailer for the show. Most recently, Parisi agreed to donate one of his testicles, which will be replaced by an artificial one, for $35,000. During an appearance on CBS' "The Doctors," Parisi revealed that he would us the money to buy a Nissan 370Z.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ways-to-...ons-2018-3

So from what I can find on a quick internet search it's not necessarily impossible to sell a testicle for research but science and doctors pretty much know everything there is to know about testicles. So if you're able to find a study where a testicle is removed the study would probably be compensating you for whatever effects might be caused by removing the testicle or the prosthetic that is used to replace it not necessarily for the testicle itself. 

And furthermore testicles aren't used in transplants for ethical reasons I think there have been only a handful of testicle transplant surgeries. Typically people end up just getting prosthetic testicles put in their scrotums. 

And from what I can find about us law is that it is illegal to sell any organ for means of transplantation. Again it's not unheard of that if you find a college study that may reimburse you for potential side effects of removing whatever organ that their studying but nothing or I would say it seems like 99% of the time that's whole you can sell an organ for x amount of money is typically just a rumor.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon