Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am moobilicious, both in name and nature

Hi folks,

Been on the internet for a long time in various places, perhaps you've heard of me? 

I've been interested in NBE for years, but only since this summer have I been able to do anything about it, when I was taken under the wing of my Sir, who shared my intentions of breast enlargement with a goal to begin lactation.

He started me off on taking Domperidone (for lactation) and Swanson Bovine Ovary.  I worked my way up to 4 of each, three times a day.  I made my way through 5 bottles of BO in about a month, at which point he switched me over to Pueraria-Mirifica along with the Domperidone.

Recently, I was highly recommended Shatavari by @MeganJ so I asked Sir to order me some.  I started taking it once it arrived. I bought some Fenugreek and requested Blessed Thistle from Sir, and I started taking both of those this past week. Now, the Domperidone has also run out, and Sir has ordered me some more but it'll be a few weeks to be delivered from overseas.  

So, that leads me to my current personal programme, which I take at 10am, 4pm, and 10pm:

2 Pueraria-Mirifica (Oxford Vitality) via their website
2 Shatavari (Swanson) via Amazon
3 Fenugreek (Good n Natural) via Holland and Barrett
3 Blessed Thistle (Mother's Select) via Amazon

Once the new batch of Domperidone arrives I'll be adding that too.

Growth has certainly happened, even within the short time frame since the end of the summer.  I was already very large, perhaps a D, DD or even an E-cup, but I'm conscious of a little bit extra, even now.  I'll update this as things chance, and especially once I begin lactating.

Edit: Just thought to add, Sir bought me nipple pumps (the threaded ones with the twist cap), and even an electric breast pump! Using the pump at work is another problem entirely, however.

Moobi

(07-10-2016, 07:13 PM)moobilicious Wrote:  Hi folks,

Been on the internet for a long time in various places, perhaps you've heard of me? 

I've been interested in NBE for years, but only since this summer have I been able to do anything about it, when I was taken under the wing of my Sir, who shared my intentions of breast enlargement with a goal to begin lactation.

He started me off on taking Domperidone (for lactation) and Swanson Bovine Ovary.  I worked my way up to 4 of each, three times a day.  I made my way through 5 bottles of BO in about a month, at which point he switched me over to Pueraria-Mirifica along with the Domperidone.

Recently, I was highly recommended Shatavari by @MeganJ so I asked Sir to order me some.  I started taking it once it arrived.  I bought some Fenugreek and requested Blessed Thistle from Sir, and I started taking both of those this past week.  Now, the Domperidone has also run out, and Sir has ordered me some more but it'll be a few weeks to be delivered from overseas.  

So, that leads me to my current personal programme, which I take at 10am, 4pm, and 10pm:

2 Pueraria-Mirifica (Oxford Vitality) via their website
2 Shatavari (Swanson) via Amazon
3 Fenugreek (Good n Natural) via Holland and Barrett
3 Blessed Thistle (Mother's Select) via Amazon

Once the new batch of Domperidone arrives I'll be adding that too.

Growth has certainly happened, even within the short time frame since the end of the summer.  I was already very large, perhaps a D, DD or even an E-cup, but I'm conscious of a little bit extra, even now.  I'll update this as things chance, and especially once I begin lactating.

Edit: Just thought to add, Sir bought me nipple pumps (the threaded ones with the twist cap), and even an electric breast pump!  Using the pump at work is another problem entirely, however.

Moobi

Hi I have thoes threaded pumps.  It can leave a bruise if used for more than a few minutes.  I prefer snakebite kit for prolonged growth usen.  These helped my nipple and areola growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon