Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WTF

I've definitely seen this one posted on the wall in both highschool and college :3

(08-10-2016, 09:32 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  My feet feel smaller, but I think I have been wearing shoes that were too big for me my whole life.

"You'll grow into them" was the refrain, but yeah it should have been "You'll trip, hurt your ankle and your range of motion won't go back to normal for months"

My feet are actually really small for my height, which I certainly can't complain about.

I just wish I had more money so I could afford to buy women's shoes.

Also, here's hoping the fin helps restore your hairline Smile
Miracles happen after all Big Grin

I used to sell shoes , once upon a time.. the best time to purchase shoes, is when you have been on your feet all day. that is when they will be the most swollen. one does not actually "break in shoes" they fit or they don't :Tongue by stretching them with shoe stretchers, you tend to break the stitching and they wont last as long... just saying Tongue

oh, also too, it depends onwhere they are made.. china- shorter. india-thinner.. the only "true" American size, is if they are actually made in America....

Wow, okay, I guess I've been on hiatus longer than I thought, totally missed this one.

I have such mixed feelings about downstairs.  I don't wish for it to be totally gone, then again at times I am bothered that it is up and awake.  While on NBE, it was pretty dead, rarely had any up time if any.  I notice on HRT it comes and goes, at 100mg spiro, 5mg fin, and 4mg E, so it can be a tad annoying.  But to completely part ways?  No, I don't believe it is something I could or would want to do.  Of course, everything is relative, and who knows how I will feel in the future.  But everyone is different, and if you're truly that bothered by it, then you're much further to the other side than I am.   Tongue

Nice boots, totally cute!  Glad you found something you like.  Shopping for women's shoes is such a pain.  Different styles different vendors, all mean different potential shoe size.  Meaning I really need to shop in store and not online as shoes are bit less forgiving than clothing.  As other's have noted, it would appear my foot has also gone down a size.  I can actually wear quite a few of my wife's shoes now.  LOL, but I won't, I know my foot is still a bit wider and I am sure she would notice the extra room in her shoes.   Tongue

You haven't noticed your foot size changing?  Height changes? Or anything of that nature?

(10-10-2016, 08:27 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Wow, okay, I guess I've been on hiatus longer than I thought, totally missed this one.

I have such mixed feelings about downstairs.  I don't wish for it to be totally gone, then again at times I am bothered that it is up and awake.  While on NBE, it was pretty dead, rarely had any up time if any.  I notice on HRT it comes and goes, at 100mg spiro, 5mg fin, and 4mg E, so it can be a tad annoying.  But to completely part ways?  No, I don't believe it is something I could or would want to do.  Of course, everything is relative, and who knows how I will feel in the future.  But everyone is different, and if you're truly that bothered by it, then you're much further to the other side than I am.   Tongue

Nice boots, totally cute!  Glad you found something you like.  Shopping for women's shoes is such a pain.  Different styles different vendors, all mean different potential shoe size.  Meaning I really need to shop in store and not online as shoes are bit less forgiving than clothing.  As other's have noted, it would appear my foot has also gone down a size.  I can actually wear quite a few of my wife's shoes now.  LOL, but I won't, I know my foot is still a bit wider and I am sure she would notice the extra room in her shoes.   Tongue

You haven't noticed your foot size changing?  Height changes? Or anything of that nature?

I find payless has the best ranges of shoes in our sizes, but you girls in the US, have access to a bigger selection than we do in Canada.

My facial features for sure, in some pictures it's like night and day. I have dropped maybe an inch or so in height, but then again as we age, we do anyway. I would be happy if my feet would drop in size. Presently, I have to take a 12w, but if I could get down to a size 10 then I could shop almost anyplace. Even a 11w would open up more options.

My wife is a size 9, so I won't even be trying any of hers on. 

Now I think about it, I do have a set of 10w stilletos, ( dont ask Dodgy ) it would be nice to be able to wear them out once in a while.

(10-10-2016, 08:42 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I find payless has the best ranges of shoes in our sizes, but you girls in the US, have access to a bigger selection than we do in Canada.

My facial features for sure, in some pictures it's like night and day. I have dropped maybe an inch or so in height, but then again as we age, we do anyway. I would be happy if my feet would drop in size. Presently, I have to take a 12w, but if I could get down to a size 10 then I could shop almost anyplace. Even a 11w would open up more options.

Now I think about it, I do have a set of 10w stilletos, ( dont ask Dodgy ) it would be nice to be able to wear them out once in a while.

Payless!! I was just there yesterday, and I saw several cute shoes that I got really excited over, then realized I was with my family. Dodgy My wife actually picked up a pair that I was eyeing. Sooooo tempting to try them on!! LOL

Yeah, they say height changes with age, damn gravity crushing our spines. Ugh, why would say don't ask? That's like taking a kid to a candy store and telling the kid not to ask. Of course they're going to ask!! Wink But I shall refrain. Tongue

(10-10-2016, 09:15 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(10-10-2016, 08:42 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I find payless has the best ranges of shoes in our sizes, but you girls in the US, have access to a bigger selection than we do in Canada.

Payless!! I was just there yesterday, and I saw several cute shoes that I got really excited over, then realized I was with my family.   Dodgy   My wife actually picked up a pair that I was eyeing.  Sooooo tempting to try them on!!  LOL

Yeah, they say height changes with age, damn gravity crushing our spines.  Ugh, why would say don't ask?  That's like taking a kid to a candy store and telling the kid not to ask.  Of course they're going to ask!!  Wink  But I shall refrain.   Tongue

teeter hangups and inversion tables.
Won't solve it completely, but it will limit some of the losses, and allow the spine to decompress, which is helpful by itself.  :-)
Not cheap, but it'll help spine, and makes the boobies Perky!  :-D

-Dianna

(11-10-2016, 01:57 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  teeter hangups and inversion tables.
Won't solve it completely, but it will limit some of the losses, and allow the spine to decompress, which is helpful by itself.  :-)

-Dianna

Bring shorter is not an issue, means i can wear 
higher heals without looking like I'm 6'3

I see my skin tone changing and muscle content.  When I look in the mirror lately I see my grandmother.

(11-10-2016, 02:50 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 01:57 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  teeter hangups and inversion tables.

-Dianna

Bring shorter is not an issue, means i can wear 
higher heals without looking like I'm 6'3
Jannet,
Being shorter IS a big deal, given the mechanism we're talking about.
The bones don't shrink...  The space between them DOES. That means the fluid that's padding the joints will be less in volume, which - though it makes you shorter - means more wear and tear on the joints (think old age), and also less space for nerves to exit the spine...  Making some maybe very painful pinched nerves.
:-(

Make sure to keep stretched and try to do some inversion now and again, even if it's hanging from monkey bars (i you can even find them in nanny state USA, they're a liability any more...)
-Dianna

10w stillettos eh Big Grin

I tried on some shoes yesterday and that's my size Smile

I got measured at my doctor's appointment today, and I'm still 5'11.5, so I'm not sure I really want to wear heels if it makes me taller than 6 ft (which it certainly would).

Still feels really nice though.

I'd honestly rather have some nice TOMS or ballet flats.

All my shoes are too big for me because I don't know how to buy shoes. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon